Daddys kitten.

Elliana's POV

He shoves his hand down my pants roughly and shoves 2 fingers inside of me pulling me closer into his body. He rubs my G spot causing me to moan out and grip his shirt.

" this pussy is mine, your body is mine, everything about you is mine and if you think you can win that little game You just played your sadly wrong kitten." He says lowly as his lips brush against mine and his tone is as serious as Ive ever heard it.

" I-I'm sorry.." I manage to say between moans as his fingers circle inside of me

" mmm I don't think you are." He says staring into my eyes watching the pleasure wash over me like a wave in the ocean

I feel myself coming close to releasing, my knees growing weak, and my body temp sky rocketing. He watches me closely getting me right there to the edge pulling his fingers out of me before I can cum. He raises his hand up between us and brings his fingers to my mouth and I open it sticking my tongue out a little knowing exactly what he wants from me. He slides his fingers in my mouth and I close my lips around them as he slowly brings them back out as I taste myself.

" oh baby girl.. the things you do to me." He says softly dropping his hand but leaving his other one wrapped around my throat only this time he loosens his grip so I can breath but holds me in place

He overlooks me one good time and steps back slightly, letting go of my throat.

" let's go, and you better not do anything stupid. Just be a good girl for me cause I'm going to be nice. Don't make me be mean." He says to me as he walks towards the kitchen leaving me to gather myself for a moment

I follow him into the kitchen fixing my pants and belt finally looking up and seeing him grab a pair of keys and waiting for me by the door.

" where are we going?" I ask him as I feel my heart beat start to pick up.

" going to get some food. So if you're hungry I suggest you follow." He says opening the door and walking out

I sigh a sigh of relief, I honestly don't know why I thought he was going to take me somewhere and kill me when I know for a fact he could never do that. Not to me anyways. I close the front door behind me taking in the fresh air as I follow him to his beautiful all black Range Rover and hop inside.

He starts the engine and backs out of the driveway coming up to the gate. This will be the first time I've been outside these gates walls, and I know he's not worried about me seeing where I'm going because hell it's not like I can escape no matter what I do it'll always fail. As we make our way down the road I hear the doors automatically lock well I'm definitely not jumping out of a moving vehicle today.

He places his hand on my thigh gripping it firmly and keeping his eyes on the road. We drive further out of the tree and closer into town, the windows are heavily tinted so I know nobody can see me in the vehicle if they're looking for me. I wonder what my brother is doing right now, is he going crazy? Did he send a search party? Did he call the cops? Or does he not care at all?

———
We drove for about 45 minutes and finally pulled into a small little restaurant. I can smell the food and my stomach almost simultaneously growls from smelling the food.

" don't Try nothing crazy. Just be a good girl please." He asks nicely grabbing my cheeks a little making me look him in the eyes

" yes sir." I say to him as he lets go of my face and steps out of the vehicle

He comes around to my side and lets me
Out. We go into the door of the restaurant and it's dimmly lit in here, peaceful atmosphere and it's relatively fancy to a point. We take a seat in a booth and he sits next to me placing his hand on my thigh once again before picking up the menu.

I sit there for a second appreciating the fact that right in this moment I feel normal again, being out in the real world, around other people in a restaurant. I feel like I've been cooped up for ages, hell I don't even know how long it's been since he first took me. A waiter comes over breaking me from my thoughts.

" hello, what can I get you guys to drink?" The man says looking from me to Ronnie

" your finest bottle of scotch please. Thanks." Ronnie replies and the waiter walks away to retrieve the bottle

" starting a little early I see?" I ask him leaning back looking at the menu

" don't worry kitten I'm not drinking to get fucked up, plus I always take the bottles home. " he says glancing at me as the waiter comes back

Ronnie ordered a nice ribeye steak and I ordered a salad with chicken, one of my favorite meals I haven't been able to have since I was taken, used to eat it at least once a day I know call me crazy but it really is my favorite.

Our food comes out shortly after and we begin eating.

" so what is this new club in town?" I ask him referring to where we are meeting Andy at in a few hours

" some place called pulse, why?" He asks as his hand slides up my thigh closer to my pussy.

My heart starts racing from his movements but he seems completely un phased, and deep down I really wanna make him feel the same way he's making me feel.

" no reason, I was just asking since I've been pretty shut off with the outside world recently." I tell him with a small smile and I place my free hand just centimeters from his cock and I feel his body tense up. There it is.

" I'd re think your decision kitten." He says lowly taking another bite of his food referring to where my hand is resting at

"Oh yeah? And why's that? What're you gonna do about it we're out in public." I say softly to him smirking moving my hand right on top of where his cock is in his pants feeling the slight bulge.

" hmph that's what you think babygirl." He says finishing his food as I finish mine and he grabs my hand laying a hundred on the table and grabbing my hand and the bottle leading us out of the restaurant and back to the car

Once we get inside in a few short seconds he has his hand wrapped around my throat and the other one already in my pants his hand gripping my pussy firmly.

" ohh, someone's wet, do you like pushing my buttons kitten? Seeing just how far you can go?" He says flicking his fingers over my clit a few times

A breath leaves my lips as I keep my eyes locked on his, a smirk prominent on his face.

" you push me just as far. So why not play back, it would be boring if I didn't." I say smirking back at him and taking my bottom lip seductively between my teeth as my hips involuntarily follow his movements

" you are right babygirl, but I know it drives you insane, not being able to cum for me, not being able to have that little bit of power knowing I love to see you cum for me as it brings so much pleasure. " he says his voice deep and raspy as he gets closer to me his breath going down my neck causing me to shiver as a small moan leaves my lips

He chuckles and removes his hand from my pants and starts the vehicle heading back towards the house. I find myself not being able to sit still seeing as how my pussy is screaming for a release. Ronnie focuses on the road but I can tell his eyes look in my direction every once in a while.

" Jesus Christ kitten I swear to god if you don't stop moving like that I will pull this fucking car over and fuck you sensless right here." He says his jaw tightening and he grips my thigh roughly

Surprise, let's see just how far you can really go daddy.