Daddys kitten Pt.2

Elliana's POV

" I don't think you would, we're in the middle of town." I say smirking at him and undoing my belt pulling my pants down

He grips the steering wheel as he watches me out of the corner of his eye. I take my hand and stick it between my legs, beginning to rub my pussy up and down. He bites his lip and the speed on his speedometer picks up a bit. I pull my panties to the side and slip two fingers inside myself and use my other hand to rub my clit. I let out a few moans leaning my head back against the head rest.

" fuck babygirl." He says to me lowly watching me finger myself

" oh come on daddy don't you wanna feel how wet I am?" I ask him letting out a breathy moan and biting my bottom lip as I find my G spot

He doesn't answer just grips the wheel tighter and I swear at any moment it looks like the steering wheel could snap in half. I rub faster now moving my hips with my movements. I feel myself getting closer and I'm sure Ronnie can see it too because in that moment we make it back to the house and he comes around to my side ripping me from my seat and throwing me over his shoulder carrying me into the house.

We go into the bedroom and he tosses me
On the bed and removes his shirt coming back to me and removing my pants the rest of the way in one swift movement. He goes to the dresser and pulls out the whip that has the multiple tassels on it coming back over to me and I instant regret my decision

He picks me up and lays me over his knees and cracks the whip very hard across my ass. I let out a squeal/ scream and grip his leg for support. He cracks it again this time it hits right on my ass and my pussy causing a stinging pain on it. He reached around and grabs my throat lifting my head up but keeping my body on his knees.

" who's pussy is that?" He asks waiting before cracking the whip again

" it's yours." I say looking at him

" and did I tell you, you could finger yourself and cum?" He asks waiting for my reply gripping my throat tighter

" n-no sir." I stutter out waiting for him to crack the whip on me again

He sits me up and places me on his lap both his hands on my hips holding me in place.

" do you feel what you do to me kitten?" He asks brushing his lips against mine nearly stealing my breath away as my hands rest on his chest

I nod my head and he smirks putting me
Down on my knees and stands up. He goes to the dresser and grabs what looks like a vibrator that goes into someone, and my thoughts were correct as he bends over and puts it inside of me and grabbing a small remote from the bedside table.

" now then, I want you to shove my cock into your mouth while I torture that pretty little pussy, and you had better not cum, even if I do." He said as I follow his instructions and pull his pants down immediately shoving his cock into my mouth

He moans softly grabbing my hair and pulling it tightly following the back and forth motion of my head. I swivel my tongue around his cock and that's when I feel the vibrator kick on. I moan against his cock my eyes closing but he snatches my hair slightly making me keep my eyes open.

I go faster and and forth on his cock my nose touching his stomach when I go down. My other hand reaches up gripping his thigh. As the vibrator intensifies I moan against his cock a few times bringing his tip to my lips and teasing him a little swirling his tip with my tongue. He grabs the whip and cracks it over my ass and I let out a muffled scream as I Shove his cock down my throat again.

I open and close my throat around his cock while I move back and forth faster and faster as I feel my pussy aching to release but I know I'll be punished if I do.