Chapter 20.

Elliana's POV

We make it to yet another house. This one smaller than the last but still just as nice. Andy gets out and comes to the back of the car to let me out. As soon as he opens the door I take my foot and kick him square in the jaw. He stumbles back a bit but comes back towards me quicker than I could react.

" wrong move little mouse." He says to me licking the blood from his lip that busted slightly grabbing my legs and binding them with black duct tape

" let me go!! You're fucking crazy!!" I scream at him as he drags me from the back seat throwing me over his shoulder as if I weigh nothing

I'm surprised how strong this man is for him not to be built like Ronnie. He takes me inside I'm still kicking and screaming as he tosses me on the big grey couch.

" take her upstairs. I need to clean myself up. Make sure she's bound. She's a feisty little mouse this one. But she will learn. " he says to one of his bandits

The tall blonde man picks me up by my hair first then throws me over his shoulder as well. He takes me up the stairs and into a dark room, much smaller than Ronnie's, oh how I wish I was with him right now... feeling his touch, hearing his soothing deep voice, I keep replaying his words in my head

-be strong kitten, give him hell but don't get yourself in too much trouble and I promise I swear on my life I will get you back-

The man tosses me on the bed, this one more firm than what I've grown used to. The sheets rough and blankets are thin. He comes over cutting the tape from my legs and tying them to the bed frame then doing the same with my arms. He lays the pocket knife on the bed side table and cuts on the lamp. White walls surround the room, a picture of a Forrest with the sun going dawn hangs on the left wall next to the door above a wooden mahogany crate.

" you all will pay for all of this." I say to the man and he slightly chuckles

" keep dreaming. Radke won't find you here princessa." He says his Hispanic accent coming through and I never would have guessed yanno with the blonde hair and all

He leaves the room closing the door behind him leaving me with my own thoughts once again. I have to get out of here, but I have to be smart I can't think like I did when Ronnie first took me cause none of that will work.

———
Ronnie's POV

" alright jay im pulling in. Looks like the lights are off. You positive this is the place?" I ask jay through my Bluetooth ear bud

" yeah that's where it says the cars are. No cameras in sight so I don't know if she was moved to a different location or not. I'm sorry Ronnie." He says sighing clicking on his computer most likely trying to see where they could have went if she was moved.

I hear a slight small beeping noise as I step out of my car looking around. Nothing but trees surround me and it's quite a little too quiet.

" it's a trap. She was moved." I say to Jacky and he mumbles a fuck under his breath

As I take a few steps forward I hear a drop cord spring loose and BOOM.... BOOM...BOOM..... three of the vehicles exploded infront of me sending me flying backwards landing on the ground hard. I stand up shaking my head as I hear jay freaking out in my earbud.

" yeah yeah I'm fine. Just cars exploding. They probably expected me to be way closer and actually die from this, but little do they know it would take more than a few cars exploding to kill me now." I say to him walking back to my car looking for tire tracks but I don't see any.

They had to of hid them after he moved her, so there's no telling which direction she went. I sigh and spin around wailing my fist into the side of my car causing a huge dent in the door.