Chapter 17

Elliana's POV

"Babygirl, hey psst, kitten wake up." I can hear Ronnie's voice saying to me softly

I peep my eyes open, sun pouring through the sheer curtains and that's when I finally see it. I sit up in a flash scooting back a bit. Ronnie stands infront of me shirtless in the same joggers he had on last night, his hair not long anymore but short and frames his face oddly beautifully.

" Ronnie no...why did you cut your hair??" I say softly sitting on my knees and placing one hand on his chest the other on his face.

" figured it was time for a change, and plus it always got in the way. You don't like it kitten?" He asked me placing his hands on my waist

" no i...I..." in this moment I didn't know what to say I loved his long hair but quite honestly something about it being short just did something to me

" what kitten spit it out?" He says smirking laying me back on the bed coming over on top of me

His hands roaming my body then sliding off the big t shirt I slept in leaving me in only my underwear.

" I haven't gotten the chance to taste my sweet kitten in so long. I need you. Now." He growls kissing me deeply as if I died and he brought me back to life

I can't help but to just succumb to him. His scent intoxicating me leaving a blissful feeling throughout my body. My hands tangle throughout his now short hair our tongues dancing perfectly in sync. He breaks away from the kiss and slowly makes his way down my neck kissing and biting as he continues down my body.

He takes both of my breasts into his hands pinching my nipples causing me to gasp softly, I watch his movements he goes down to my stomach one hand still grasped my breast and the other lightly rubbing my pussy over my underwear. I feel myself getting hot, my body feeling like it's on fire. I arch my back slightly, as his eyes now meet mine and he smirks before removing my underwear with his teeth sliding them down my legs.

He sits back on his knees spreading my legs and licking his lips.

" you want me kitten?" He says his voice ever so deep and raspy

" yes sir." I say to him and he smirks chuckling

" mm is that so? I bet you're soaking just from that little bit huh?" He asks his finger tips running along the inside of my thighs causing goosebumps over my body

"Mhm." Is all I manage to get out our eyes still locked on eachother

" show me." He says his hands reaching for mine bringing them down to my pussy

I bite my lip knowing he wants to watch me pleasure myself. I've never really been the one to do that but with him sitting here in front of me I feel way more inclined to show him what he's doing to me. I rub my clit and slide two finger into myself and find my G spot flicking at it as I pump my fingers in and out of myself. I arch my back moaning softly and moving my hips as he watches me, his finger tips still grazing the inside of my thighs.

" mmm good girl kitten, keep doing that. It feels good doesn't it?" He asks me smirking

I nod my head as another moan leaves my lips as I rub my clit a little faster.

" answer me." He says holding my hands still for a moment

" yes sir." I managed to get out breathily and he lets me continue releasing my hands

" you want me? You want me inside of you? Pumping every inch deeper and deeper? Filling you up until you can't be filled no more?" He growls his face coming closer to my pussy his hot breath fanning over it and causing another moan a little louder come out of me.

" yes.." is all I can manage to say feeling myself getting close to cumming all over my own fingers

" yes what kitten?" He says stopping my fingers again but this time pulling them out of me and sliding them into his mouth his tongue dancing between my 2 fingers sucking off my own juices

" yes sir." I moan pushing my hips up my pussy aching for him, soaking for him, begging for him.

he pulls my finger from his mouth and places his mouth over my pussy flicking his tongue across my clit a few times.

" again. Yes what kitten?" He demands as I take my bottom lip between my teeth

" yes daddy, please.... I need you. I ache for you..." I say to him more so of coming out as a moan

He moans and places his mouth over my pussy running his tongue up and down, I gasp and grip the bedsheets my back arching slightly. The feeling of him eating me alive it feels like, is intoxicating it's like a drug I wanna take forever, and never let go of. His hands reach for mine intertwining our fingers together. I moan loudly moving my hips against him our eyes meeting again. I can feel myself getting closer and he knows it too as he pulls his face away and licks his lips wiping his mouth a little.

He comes over me wrapping his hand around my throat, and I can feel his bulge against my soaking pussy, an uncontrollable smile coming to my lips.

" there she is. I knew you'd succumb to me eventually. Love the things I do and say to you." He says smirking gripping tighter

His other hand reaches over to the candle lighting it and letting the wax melt a little. He picks it up and tips it over my body, the wax doesn't sting anymore but this time I finally feel the pleasure from it. I moan loudly arching my back. He sets it down and slightly smacks the still wet wax, hot wax splattering across my body feeling the tiny tingles from the hot wax.

" see, not so bad now is it kitten. " he says slipping his cock out of his joggers and rubbing it up and down my pussy

I moan louder one of my hands gripping his forearm that has his hand wrapped around my throat, the other gripping at his big toned tattooed chest. He picks up the candle again pouring only a little wax on top of my pussy, the hot wax drips down over my clit and stops on his cock and he groans feeling the same burning sensation I do. He comes down to my ear kissing right under it.

" I love the same things you now love, watching the pleasure ripple through your body, hearing your whimpers begging me to take you to another world." He growls in my ear as he pushes his tip into me teasing me endlessly

" please Ronnie, I need you I can't hold on much longer.." I breathily moan a whimper leaving my body as I feel him slide slowly deeper into me a gasp and growl leaving his perfect lips

" yes kitten. "He says this time almost as if he's obeying me and my god it's a magical feeling. I feel his body shiver and his cock now fills every inch of me slowly pumping in and out. I gasp and moan loudly wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist

" fuckk. I love feeling your tight little pussy wrapped around me." He growls going a little faster and my nails dig into his muscular tattooed back, a slight moan/scream leaving my lips

He leans up watching me and himself pumping in and out of me. He reaches over to the nightstand and grabs a small black vibrator from it smirking at me as he grips my throat tighter and places the vibrator over my clit, and turning it on. A scream of pleasure leaves me my back arching never feeling this feeling before, my eyes shutting taking me to a whole other level.

" you like that kitten? Look at me. I want you to watch my cock fuck you like the good little girl you are. " he growls thrusting harder and turning the vibrator up more so it's more powerful to match his thrusts.

Another scream leaves my lips, my fingers now gripping the sheets tightly as my back arches. My pussy throbbing against his cock and my hips moving with every movement. He slams into me harder causing my screams to fill the room around us.

" that's it kitten, go ahead and cum for me." He says moaning with me as his movements become sloppy

He presses the vibrator harder to my clit, as I begin to release all over him both our moans and my screams filling the room, my body shaking with pleasure. He quickly pulls out and cums on my stomach groaning as my hands rub him up and down helping him cum. We both finish and he comes over me with a smirk.

" mine." He says kissing me passionately his hands tangling through my hair and in this moment I don't argue and i realize that he's right. I. Am. His.