Obsession 4

Michael's POV

I when to the studio for the first time today to meet the performers for the show. I'm always kinda nervous when I meet new people but they all seem pretty nice. Soon as I walked in one of the girls walked straight up to me an started constantly talking about herself which was a little weird but she seemed nice. I met the others. one of them I pretty eager to meet her name is Paige. Janet and Jacky had mentioned her an said she was really nice an had a real talent. I only spoke to her for a moment but in that moment I could tell I was gonna get along with her. She was the first person I noticed when I walked in the room she stood out from everybody else she has blonde Curly hair an beautiful blue eyes, she was wearing casual clothes jeans, sneakers an an t-shirt it was which was hugged to her in all the right places it was like she didn't even have to try and she was just so beautiful.

********************************************
I only went to the studio today to meet everybody so I wasn't there long. I was on my way out when in heard music from the dance hall. I looked in through the window to see what I was going to have to work with and seen them with Janet going through some dance steps an I couldn't help staring over at Paige, she looked so in her element, so focused on what Janet was showing them. She must have sense someone was watching her because at one point she looked over an saw me. she smiled at me an I smiled back then she carried on what she was doing.

I felt a tap on my shoulder an I turn around quickly and saw Marlon. "So what do you think?" I nod "they all have a real talent". "Anyone stand out yet?" I look back through the window an see Paige talking to her friends "that Paige girl seems pretty cool" Marlon squints his eyes and starts smirking when notices me looking at her again "Has someone got himself a little crush?" He chuckles. I quickly turn away an blush a little. "No I was just..." He cuts me off. "No.. Suuuure you don't" he laughs "c'mon lets go get something to eat" I take a last quick look then walk out with Marlon.

I don't know what's going on with me. I don't know this girl but yet I've been stood staring at her for past 10 minutes and have butterflies like crazy. An I'm actually kinda nervous about tomorrow since their all gonna be in the dance studio with me all day tomorrow.

*******************************************