Obsession 13

Paige's POV

I told Michael I'd go round to his place at 11pm. I'm still not sure exactly what's going on with us but I'm hoping to talk to him about it tonight. I'm really nervous about bringing it up though. I really like him and I've actually started getting feelings for him, so I'd be really embarrassed if he didn't feel the same way but I need to know one way or another. I'm only wearing casual clothes to meet him black shorts, an shirt an leave my hair down, I hate when it's tied back.

Just as I finish getting ready Laurie comes into my room. I haven't spoken to her since what happened, so I'm surprised when I see her walk over an sit on my bed. "Im so sorry about that night, I never should've acted like that" she puts her head down like she's going to cry "then why did you?" She takes a deep breath an sighs "I just don't want you to get hurt. An I know I went about it all the wrong way, but I was honestly just trying to protect you" I smile at her slightly "an I appreciate that's, but there no reason for you to flip the way you did"

"you were drunk, an he literally walked in the house an took you straight upstairs, you were in no fit state to defend yourself, can you imagine what could have happened if I hadn't got there when I did?"

"that's not what happened" I shake my head. "He wasn't forcing himself on me. I was kissing him back, And I was touching him back it wasn't a one sided think, an I wasn't drunk...yeah I was a little tipsy but that's it" she looks up an smiles through pursed lips "can we please just forget about what happened?" I ask an she walks over giving me a hug "mhm, I'm so glad I got my bestie back!" She smiles then looks at me confused "are you going out?"

"Umm. Yeah I'm gonna go see my mum" she raises an eyebrow looking at me skeptically. "at 10:30 at night?" I put my head down an pretend to look sad "her an my dad had a huge fight again an he walked out, she just needs somebody with her right now" she nods an smiles sympathetically. Then get get up an leaves. I know I should lie to my best friend but I've only just made up with her an she always goes all protective mode whenever a man is involved, it's kinda sweet but annoying at the same time.

****************************************

I've been at Michael's house for about 3 hours an so far we've ordered pizza. Talked about a tour him an his brothers are planning and cuddling on the sofa watching movies. I still haven't brought up the topic of 'us' yet I'm trying to wait for the right moment an so far I'm enjoying the time being able to just relax without people interrupting or working in the studio.

My thoughts are broken when Michael sits up "is everything ok? You've gone really quiet" I sit up facing him an take a deep breath "what is this?" He looks at me confused for a moment then he gets it "what do you want it to be?" He asks looking at the floor "What do you want?" I mumble nervously. He bites his bottom lip an looks at me nervously still looking at the ground "Umm... I want you to my girlfriend" he mumbles then looks up "but only if you want too?" a smile grows across my face an I lean forward crashing my lips against his. He chuckles as I break away "so..Is that a yes?"  I nod excitedly and he pulls me into him placing me on his lap "then it's official!" we start making out an he breaks away with a mischievous grin "so does this mean you'll be spending the night?" I sigh an pout playfully "I'd love to but...I didn't bring my pjs with me" he looks at me with pour lust in his eyes an I feel his erection growing. Before I can say anything picks me up an I wrap my arms an legs around him an he leads me upstairs to the bedroom.

He playfully throws me onto the bed positioning himself between my legs. Kissing me deeply we break away from our kiss an begin undressing each other, after practically ripping each other clothes of he pushes me back down on the bed kissing me passionately. he moves his way down to my breasts then circles his tongue around my nipple before taking it in his mouth sucking hard while massaging my other with his hand then switches sides. I tilt my head back moaning tangling my fingers into his curls. He Works his way down to my sex then slides his tongue across the inside of my folds rubbing my clit with his thumb. Our moans become louder, I lift his head up an turn him over onto his back I kiss him passionately working way down to his huge length taking all of him in both my hands. He tangles fingers pulling my hair a little as I start to move up an down his long shaft, he groans as I start slowly circle my tongue around his tip before taking him into my mouth little by little after a moment He  cups my chin with one hand pulling my back up to him, kissing me then flips me back over onto my back. positioning himself between my legs. I feel the tip of his length rest on the outside for a moment before he slowly pushes himself all the way. We both moan as he buries himself deep inside of me. He starts thrusting slowly at first then picking up his pace thrusting in an out of me Faster. I moan as he hits my spot with each thrust . Our breathing becomes heavier an faster, our bodies getting hotter. I dig my nails into his shoulders making him groan an thrust even harder. I start to feel an orgasm coming closer and closer. Michael intwines his fingers with mine "come for me" he demands pants as his breathing becomes patternless and he starts thrusting harder and faster "come" he moans again into my mouth. Our whole bodies tense up shaking before releasing . I feel his manhood twitching as he pumps his hot cum deep inside of me making us moan loudly as our orgasm take over us.

We lay looking at each other the sweat still pouring from our bodies, shaking trying to steady are breathing as we begin coming down from our orgasms. He lays on his side pulling me into his "love you" he whispers faintly "I love you too" I whisper resting my head on his chest. We lay there for a moment exhausted before falling into deep sleep in each other's arms.