Obsession 50

Michael and I are in the kitchen fixing up something to eat when the phone rings again. I answer and it's Randy and I can hear Katria wailing in the background. I start panicking  "Randy? What's wrong with Katria?" "I'm really sorry about this, but I've tried everything but she hasn't stopped crying for the past hour and I don't know what else to do. I'm on my way back". I hang up the phone and Michael comes over "what's wrong?" "I don't know Randy said Katria won't stop crying I heard her in the background she was really wailing"

**
After 10 minutes of waiting nervously the door finally knocks and we can hear Katria still wailing. We rush to the door, Randy barley makes it through the door and I take her from him. The moment I take her holding her close to my chest she suddenly stops. "Awww, Have you missed mommy and daddy" I laugh kissing her forehead. "I'm really sorry, I tried everything but she just wouldn't calm down" "it's fine don't worry about it" Michael smiles taking her from me for a cuddle "we've missed you too" he smiles at her "umm I couldn't  get her to drink her bottle either" Michael hands her back to me "I think she needs her mommy" Michael and randy go into the kitchen while I breastfeed Katria in the living room.

****
Michael's POV

"Paige breastfeeds?" Randy asks sitting at the breakfast bar while I get him a drink "Yeah, but she pumps sometimes she usually pretty good at feeding" Randy sighs "I'm really sorry about this" I shake my head chuckling slightly under my breath "Randy, it's fine seriously. It's her first night away she was just missing her mommy and daddy"

The phone starts ringing again I answer it.
"Hello...hello?" I put the phone down and goes back to Randy. "Who's that?" I shrug sitting back next to him. "they hung up, they did it before too"
"probably just kids" Paige walks into the room with Katria smiling "hey,we're all done" Randy stands up "I should probably leave you guys to it"

"you don't have rush" Paige smiles "yeah, come hang out for awhile" I say motioning him into the living room and Paige follows behind us with Katria.

Randy still feels  guilty about having to bring Katria home. But we were actually kinda glad he did. it felt weird for us not having her here even if it was only for a few hours. We all decided to watch a movie and half way through Katira starts yawning  "think someone's getting sleepy" Paige smiles cradling the her. I nod and turn to Randy and whisper "we're just gonna take Katria to bed" he nods and we set off upstairs.

We start heading upstairs and the phone rings "I got it" Randy grabs the phone quickly before it disturbs Katria "hello....hello....oh Kay?" He puts the phone down "they hung up again!" I roll my eyes "that's really starting to piss me off" I whisper, Paige nods agreeing.

Katria fell asleep in Paige's arms on the way upstairs so we both give her a kiss then Paige puts her down. We go to leave the room and she starts crying. I pick her up and she stops "it's ok daddy's here" I smile rocking her in my arms for a moment then she falls asleep. "Such a daddy's girl" Paige giggles under her breath kissing her forehead. I put her back down and switch on her nightlight before leaving quietly and join Randy downstairs and finish watching the movie.

The movie ends and we're all pretty tired. "I should be heading back" Randy yawns I look at the time "it's 2am, you may as well just stay here tonight" he nods yawning. "If your sure"

The phone rings (again!) and Paige answers "hello, hellooo?...who is this?" She put the phone down. "They hang up?" I ask walking over. "Yep!" she frowns. We hear Katria crying. So I pull the cord out of the phone "there! Now they can't bother us"

Paige heads up stairs to see to Katria and I set up the guest room for Randy then quietly tiptoe into the nursery. Paige is stood over the crib smiling. I wrap my arms around her. "She so beautiful" Paige whispers smiling at her. I kiss her neck softly "just like her mother...and I know our next child will be just as perfect" she giggle under her breath "who's said they'll be a next child" I sigh contently "well..Since I know your not gonna murder me in front of our daughter, I think now is a good time to tell you" she looks at me confused "tell me what?" "I'm trying to get you pregnant again" she turns to me and kisses me softy "I know"

***
While Paige and Michael are upstairs. Randy is in the kitchen getting a drink and he hears a slight tapping. He looks around but doesn't see anything. He shrugs it off and heads off upstairs.

Randy heads for the stairs but as he gets to the hallway he stops suddenly "what are you doing here?"