Obsession 24

Joseph is in his office working when there a knock at the door.

"Come in" Maya walks in "Mr Jackson I need to speak to you about Paige" Joseph rolls his eyes. "What has she done now?" She smirks "well it's not so much WHATS she's done. It's more WHO she's done!" Joseph looks up from his desk. "Paige's sex life is not my concern" she grins folding her arms "is that so?" Joe looks back down continuing with his work. "I deal with business matters so unless it's a problem with the show then I suggest you take the problem up with her" Maya shrugs "well I'm pretty sure if people found your son was fucking one of the contestants it would be a huge problem for the show" Joseph looks up at her frowning. "Excuse me?" Maya's smile grows bigger "that's right! Michael an Paige I walked in on them this morning...saw them totally fucking each other's brains out." Joseph sighs "how much?" "You know?" He rolls his eyes taking his check book out "how much?" Maya taps her finger on her lip pretending to thing for a moment. Joseph looks up waiting for her reply. "Hmmm" she teases "today Maya" she places her hands on her waist "I want you to fix it so I win show" he laughs under his breath "that's it?" Maya smiles and Joseph nods "ok, you keep your mouth shut about Michael an Paige and I'll personally see to it that you win the show...deal?" She nods smiling proudly.

********************************************

Michael's POV

After our hospital appointment we went to my house to 'celebrate' our engagement. I lay down trying to steady my breath an Paige starts kissing into my neck. "Again?" I pant still trying to catch my breath from the last 5 times!she's hasn't let me go for a second since I proposed to her (not that I'm complaining). "Mmmhm" she moans straddling me "I need you daddy" she whispers in my ear then starts grinding on me" my phone rings an I look over "it's Joseph" I sigh, she kisses me then gets up sitting next to me. I don't even get a chance say hello because as soon as I answer he starts bellowing down the phone. "BOY, YOU BETTER GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER RIGHT HERE NOW!" "What's wrong?" I ask confused as to why he's so pissed "NOW!" He screams back then hangs up. "What's happened?" Paige asks looking as confused as me. "I don't know, but I'm gonna have to go see him" she nods understandingly.

I dropped Paige back at the house before seeing Joseph. I get into his office an as soon as I close the door he immediately starts yelling at me "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU?" I shrug confused. "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP IT SHUT ABOUT YOU AND PAIGE!" "We haven't told anybody, anything" he widens his eyes sarcastically "THEN WHY THE FUCK DOES MAYA KNOW?" I look at him confused for a second then look down pinching the bridge of my nose realises "she may have heard something this morning" he frowns "heard? She saw you both!, she was in here before told me everything" I shake my head "she didn't see anything the door was locked and.." He cuts me off  "well according to her she walked in an saw you..an I quote... Totally fucking each other brains out.." I snap back at him "no, that's not what happened. Maya heard Paige screaming when I was e.." I quickly cut myself off an look at the ground "when you were e?" Joseph smirks trying not to laugh knowing exactly what I was about to say "She didn't see anything" I mumble slightly embarrassed.

Joseph sits at his desk looking a little calmer "Michael, all you have to do is keep the two of you a secret just a little longer. If this gets out now the show will get dropped an none of us will get paid" I nod looking at the ground. "once the shows ended you and Paige can do whatever you want, you can scream it from the rooftop for all I care...but NOT until I get paid" "I'm sorry we'll be more careful" he nods "do you think Maya's gonna say anything?" He chuckles under his breath "Maya's not gonna say a word, she told me if I fix it so she wins the show she'll keep her mouth shut, so I told I would make sure she won" I look up at him an frown "wait! You told me you needed Paige to win?" He starts laughing "of course Paige is gonna win! If Maya thinks it's fixed so she wins she'll keep her mouth shut"

I haven't told Paige about Joseph fixing the show. I know she's gonna be happy when she wins but if she every found out she didn't win fairly she'd be heartbroken. She's put all her heart soul into everything she does, she deserves to win.