Obsession 42

Michael's POV

We're in the car and Paige is being really snippy "I fucking hate this song!" She snaps changing the radio station again. "Baby, what's wrong with you today?" I ask placing my hand on her thigh and keeping the other on the wheel. She looks down at my hand annoyed moving it away "you...you did this to me" I say nothing and keep looking at the road. Her hormones are going crazy today so it's best to just leave her to it. And hope for the best she's got it out of her system when we get to my parents. "Your not even sorry are you?" I frown confused "For what?"  "This!" She snaps pointing at her bump. "Nope!" I smirk but keep watching the road. I Don't look but I can feel her giving me the death stare. "OH MY GOD! I hate this bitch her is voice is so annoying!" She shrieks switching the station for a millionth time. I start chuckling to myself listening to her insult everybody that comes on the radio. James Browns 'this is a mans world' comes on and I glance over at her raising an eyebrow, waiting for her next insult "This will just have to do" she sits back in her seat pouting knowing she can't think of anything.

By the time we get to my parents Paige has calmed down and is in a much better mood. I stick around for awhile to make sure Paige is ok before I head to the studio "now..our you sure your gonna be ok? The baby's been moving around an awful lot today" Paige smiles kissing me "I'll be fine, quit worrying" I pull her in to me "call me if you need anything ok?" "I promise" she smiles and I cup her face in my hands smiling before kissing her softly then going a little deeper. The door knocks and Janet walks in holding some folders "hey! So I wrote 1 or 2 ideas down I had for your wedding"

I turn and kiss Paige one last time "don't forget call me" she smiles and nods. As I'm about to leave Randy walks in and I see he's about to say some smart ass comet (as usual) so I cut him off leading him into the hall "I need to speak to you real quick". "Personally I'd prefer it if you guys DIDNT call each other" he smirks. I knew he was gonna come out with something that's why I pulled him away before Paige heard. "Randy, listen carefully Paige is EXTREMELY hormonal today, so no smart ass comments ok?" "Aww..Does she need a cuddle?" I roll my eyes and him "seriously Randy DO NOT PISS HER OFF!....trust me!" He sighs "fine! No jokes" I nod and leave. I really hope for his sake he doesn't come out with any smart ass jokes. I've seen a pregnant and pissed off Paige and trust me nobody wants to be on the relieving end.off THAT

Paige's POV

I've been going through wedding plans with Janet for a few hours now and I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable. "Is everything ok?" Janet asks looking concerned. "It's just the baby, it's been moving around like crazy all day". Janet smiles sympathetically "I'll go get us some cold drinks, we can look through all this another time"I smile as she leaves the room. I start feeling really hot and dizzy so I get up and go outside.

I sit down on one of the chairs outside hoping the fresh air will help. Randy comes running out panicking then looks over and sighs in relief  "there you are!" He yells to Janet who's inside "Janet she's out here!" He looks back at me concerned "are ok? You don't looks so good" I shake my head "I don't know" I wince feeling my stomach cramp again. "Do you need me to call A doctor or Michael?" "I need some water, I'm really thirsty" he helps me up and starts leading me back inside "ok, let's get you back in the house and I'll get you a drink"

As we're walking to the house. "ahhhh!" I screech feeling a sharp pain shoot up my back "This can't be happening. Not now!" I start crying. "What?...what's can't be happening?" Randy starts panicking and Janet's runs out "Paige are you??" I shake my head sobbing through the pain "it not time yet! I can't......Mmmm" I bite my lips feeling my stomach cramping again. "No, no,no!" Randy stuttered realised what's going on. "Quick help me get her in the car we have go to the hospital" Janet tells Randy helping lead me to the car "i still have 4 more weeks, this can't be happing" I start crying again. "Hunny, trust me this is baby ain't gonna wait 4 more weeks!" Janet says helping me into the back seat. Randy starts driving. Janet wraps her arms around me "You have to get Michael! I can't do this without him, he needs to be here!" Janet takes her phone out "don't worry sweetie Michael will be here. I promise"

Michael's POV

I'm Going over the dance with the other dancers and Quincy comes running in. "Michael!!!!" He stops for a second to catch his breath "Janet  been trying to call you, they've take. Paige to the hospital c'mon I'll drive us" "what's wrong with her?" shout running with him to his car.

Quincy immediately starts driving explaining "Paige has gone into labour, it's ok Janet and Randy out with her" I take my phone out of my pocket an see 10 missed calls and a voice message. "Fuck!!!" I forgot to turn it off silent this morning!!" I start listening to Janet's message and I can hear Paige in the background screaming in pain "she's not due for another month!" I start panicking "Michael everything's gonna be ok" Quincy tries to reassure me "Paige needs me, I can't miss this" I starts sobbing hearing Paige's screams from the message "and your gonna be there Mike, I promise, I'm gonna get you to Paige and your not gonna miss anything"