Obsession 14

Michael's POV

Paige and I have been dating for about 3 weeks now an everything has been going great between us. We haven't told anybody about us yet, we both agreed that it'll be for the best to wait until the show is over. It's hard not been able to tell the world I'm with the most amazing, beautiful girl in the world but we both know if people find out while she's still doing the show the press will have a field day, their already going crazy about all our singers an she's been the most popular one (which does surprise me) we even manage to keep things professional when we're in the studio...well until nobody's watching us at least, but she gets more an more beautiful by the day there's no way I could keep my hands off her for a whole day. Paige an Laurie have even made up which is great for her, they've been best friends since they were little kids. only problem I have with is that Laurie is so clingy an never wants to leave her side which is kinda weird. But Paige manage to get away from her..every Friday Paige stays at my place an she tells Laurie she's staying with her parents.

I'm in the office with my family Joseph called us in early for a meeting, me and my brothers are supposed to be doing a melody performance at the beginning of the show this Saturday but Jermaine's in hospital having shoulder surgery. "So here's my idea, we get one of the acts to perform with you all and since Maya is Jermaine's student, we put her in his place". Everyone nods agreeing except me. "Why can't we just do it on our own?" Joseph frowns "because it looks great for the show having an act join you all on stage for a melody" I don't say anything an he stares at me waiting for my reply "do you have a problem with that?" I shake my head "nope" there's no point arguing he's gonna make us do it anyway.

Paige and the others walk in an Joseph tells them about the opening melody, Maya is going crazy screaming and jumping around. Paige an I look at each other disappointed.

Paige's POV

I'm really pissed about the whole melody thing it's hard enough that Michael will be here earlier rehearsing with his brothers an now I find out he's gonna be spending his early mornings this week with Maya. My pissed off state of mind does last long though because as soon as we walk into our studio an Michael shuts the door pushing me up against it kissing me with such passion. But then he pulls away an sighs "I'm sorry about the whole Maya thing, I only found few minutes before you guys got here" I sigh "it's ok , I just hate that your gonna be spending your mornings with her" I pout a little, he look at me squinting "are you jealous about me working with Maya" "no!" I say pursing my lips trying to hide it but truth is I'm going crazy jealous inside right now. "Your jealous!" He giggles "I'm not jealous!" I snap, starting to blush a little. He pulls me into him "baby you have nothing to worry about, I only belong to you" he smiles mischievously "an don't you forget it" I giggle playfully tapping him on the tip of his nose he laughs an kisses me. As our kissing begins to deepen the door knock an we pull away quickly. Michael opens the door and Joseph walks in with Maya. "Since Jermaine isn't here thought Maya could work with you guys this week. Plus gives you a chance to get to know each other" Maya is standing smiling excitedly. "I would, but Paige an I  already have way to much to do. I don't think I'm gonna have time to mentor 2 people" Michael replies making it very clear he didn't want her here. Joseph smiles "you'll be fine just divide your time equally plus Paige an Maya can help each other too" he looks over at me an I fake a smile. As he leaves Maya walks over to the the other side of the room "OMG this is going to be great! Michael you an I can work on our duet an Paige... I would be more that happy to help you with your little performance" Michael an I look at each other confused an trying not to laugh. Where the fuck did she get 'duet' from! She claps her hands together excitedly  "ok let's gets started" an we roll our eyes walking over to her. This is gonna be a looong week.

Obsession (Michael Jackson fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें