Obsession 26

Paige's POV

The next morning I wake up feeling amazing an refreshed. I look over an smile seeing Michael sound asleep next to me. He looks so adorable and content when he's sleeping. I see a slight smirk growing on his face "Stop staring at me" he mumbles not opening his eyes. Making me giggle "Morning" I smile stroking his beautiful curls "mmm" is all I get back "you wanna come downstairs an get some breakfast?" "Mmm, only sleep" grumbles he still refusing to open his eyes "I ate already" I look at him confused "when?" A smirk starts forming on his face again "when you were sleeping" I look down an realise that both my skirt an underwear I fell asleep in we're now on the floor by my bed. "did you?" Michaels starts giggling when I realised what he's done. "Did you take advantage of me in my sleep!" I laugh and He starts smiling nodding "mhm, and you loved it". He finally opens his eyes an sits up to kiss me. He winks at me looking proud of himself "you came 3 times!" That explains why I woke up in such a good mood. "Is that so?" "Yup!" He smiles proudly. I kiss him leading him back down on his back "I better return the favour then" I wink undoing his pants. He tilts his head back an moans slightly biting his bottom lips as I reach my hand into his pants releasing his manhood. I work my tongue around the length of his shaft, I was just getting ready to enjoy my delicious Michael flavoured Popsicle when I heard someone running past my room slamming the bathroom door completely ruining my moment.

We unlock the door to see what's going on an I hear Laurie moaning in pain in the bathroom. "Laurie are you ok?" In knock. I don't get a reply but hear her throwing up. I scrunch my face an walk away not wanting to hear anymore. "I should probably sneak you out before she finds you here" I sigh knowing how she'd react, he nods knowing it would be to risky for her to find out he stayed the night. Michael an I slowly sneak downstairs.

I open the door quietly an just as I'm he's about to leave we hear a loud groan an Randy walk out of the kitchen into the hall way. "What happened to you?" Michael giggles. He looks at us confused holding his head groaning "fun night?" I giggle "I don't know" Michael rolls his eyes "come on we gotta go, you can sleep it off in the car "I'm never drinking again" he says walking towards the door "well not until my birthday" Michael an I laugh. His birthday is in 5 days an we're all having a party at our place for him. "You should get him home" I sigh at Michael. He pulls me in for a kiss good bye but he soon goes in deeper pulling me in tighter. I put my arms around his neck an twist his curls around my finger I push closer into him an we both moan slightly feeling his erection rubbing against me. "Ugh... Have you two no shame!" We giggle an break away remembering Randy is still standing at the door waiting to go.

I hear Laurie coming down stairs an quickly close the door on them. "Who was that?" Laurie asks getting to the bottom step "um...nobody, I was just getting some fresh air" she looks at me confused, then nods going into the kitchen an I follow her in. "Good night?" I laugh sitting at the breakfast table "no idea?" She giggles "what happened you anyway? I turn around an you weren't there where do you get to?" "I was really tiered, so I went to bed" I shrug not wanting to get into any detail

Michaels POV
Michael is in the car driving Randy home

"Thanks for helping me out last night" I turn to Randy who's now woken up a little more. "Last time! Next time you guys wanna sneak in a quick bootie call you keep me out of it" I laugh under my breath. "We didn't have sex, we just cuddled then fell asleep" he looks at me and frowns "I had to deal with Shrek talking my ears off all night for a cuddle?" "I never said we were gonna be having sex, what I said was I wanna have a cuddle with Paige an the baby" he squints his eyes "pretty sure you said fiancée last night?" I grin not saying anything "when do did you an her?" I open the glove draw taking out the scan picture handing it to randy "After we saw our baby" he looks at it an smiles. Then sighs looking at me serious "can I ask you something?" I nod confused "our you sure this is what you want?" I crinkle my eyebrows confused "I mean, you guys have only been dating few months an now your engaged?" "Yeah because we love each other" he sighs "are you sure?...Because you know you guys don't have to get married because she got pregnant, accidents happen ya know....not like you guys planned it.." I roll my eyes and sigh then stop the car.

Randy looks at me confused. "Ok, I'm gonna tell you something. And I'm only telling you because your my brother and I trust you, but you have to swear you won't say anything" he nods confused "swear?" "I swear I won't say anything, Mike I've keep it a secret Paige's knocked up an you guys dating, you know you can trust me" I take a deep breath out "ok...her getting pregnant wasn't an accident" he looks at me surprised "you guys planned it" I shake my head "not exactly...well she didn't anyway" he crinkles his eyes confused I take another deep breath out "I was cumming inside her on purpose, She didn't know that I was trying to get her pregnant" Randy' frowns "why would the fuck would you do that?" I shrug "so she'd always been mine" Randy's eyes widen shocked "our you serious? That's crazy!" I crinkle my face confused "how's that crazy? she can't leave me if we have a child together" he frowns "Mike you can't knock people up and trick them into wanted to be with you" I roll my eyes "I didn't TRICK her into anything!...I just didn't tell her....She made the decision to keep the baby and when I asked her to marry me she said yes. Yeah, She was pissed at first when she found out I got her pregnant on purpose" I shrug my shoulders but she got over it an now she's happy" he sits back in his chair "well... I still think it's crazy! ...I'm surprised she didn't kill you when she found out!" I laugh under my breath "she came pretty close" Randy rolls his eyes then laugh a little under his breath. Shaking his head In disbelief .