Obsession 12

Michael's POV

It's Monday morning an we're all sat in the office waiting for everybody to come in. I keep looking out of the office window to see if Paige is here yet, I haven't spoken to her since Saturday night. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind i was literally inches away from being with her. Out of all the times for someone to walk in! I'm sure she was standing outside listening waiting for that moment. I Keep staring out of the window thinking about how good her body felt next to mine an how great a kisser she was. "So.. Michael you an Paige?" I hear Joseph say "nothing happened!" I quickly snap turning round everyone starts looking at me confused. "Umm...ohhhh kay" Joseph says confused. "As I just said since you an Paige worked so well together during the group number. I think you should be the one tutoring her through the whole show" I sigh an smile "yeah, that's fine with me" he looks at me still confused from my replies but everyone puts their heads giggling under their breath making me blush with embarrassment.

They all finally get here an we let them all know who's working with who. I Look over an watch Paige an the others listening to Joseph, when he says her name an says who tutor will be she looks over an smiles slightly, I wink an smile back, she starts blushing a little which is the cutest thing. Once Joseph has done speaking which at this point feel like a lifetime we finally all start making our way towards are partners.

As soon as we get into the room we'll be working in I quickly pull her in kissing her before she can say anything she kisses me back then pulls away slightly "you missed me?" She giggles. "Mhm" I mumble kissing her again

Things start hotting up real fast. "Wait!" I stop an pull away. She looks at me confused for a moment. "The door" we both bite out bottoms lips an giggle slightly , we don't even have to say anything else we already know what the other is thinking.

We rush over to the door an I make sure it's definitely locked. "Finally" I say picking her up she giggles wrapping her arms and legs around me, our lips lock again an things quickly start heating up again. fighting for dominance of each other's tongue I sit her on one of the tables an position myself between her legs. she undoes my pants an starts caressing up an down my shaft making me moan into her mouth. I hike up her skirt an move her panties to the side, I slowly put my finger deep inside of her an look for her sweet spot. She moans into my mouth pulling me closer so I know I found it! She holds my length tighter an starts going faster as I continue thrusting my fingers inside of her. I feel myself getting closer an her walls tightening around my fingers.

We're both about to cum when... you guessed it someone knocks on the door and We both sigh in disappointment we were so close. We adjust ourselves. The door knocks again only this time louder. "What!!!" I snap swinging the door open, it was Chad one of the other singers. "Oh.. um.. hi I was just  looking for Paige" he says timidly. I swing my arm out pissed off pointing over to her. "What's up?" She smiles at him which I can tell is completely fake. She's clearly as pissed off as I am right now. "Me an some of the others are going for coffee, an I wondered if you'd...."

"she's busy!" I cut him of quickly and She smiles awkwardly but doesn't say anything. "Ok, maybe someone other time" he leaves an I slam the door behind him even more pissed off. "That was mean" Paige says pressing her lips together with mine trying not to laugh. "Me! He just cut me off to ask YOU on date!" She sighs pulling me in "we should probably get some work done" I nod.

As pissed off as I am about what just happened, Paige is relying on me as a tutor. "Can I see you tonight?" I ask "tonight sounds good" she smiles then we both start getting some work done.

*******************************************