Obsession 22

Michael POV

Paige as been crazy horny since she got pregnant. When she called me i could tell by her voice exactly what she needed.

The second I closed the door behind us Paige jumped up wrapping her arms an legs around me kissing me fighting with me for dominance of my mouth.I spanked  her ass an smirk "you been missing Daddy?" I mumble into her mouth "Mhm" she moans grinding again my already hard cock. I push her up against the wall rubbing my fingers against her already completely soaked panties. "Wet for me?" She nods biting her bottom lip looking at me with pure lust in her eyes. "Mmmm....I need you so bad" she moans kissing into my neck leaving light bruises. "You gotta say the magic words first" I tease her seeing how badly she wants it "Mmmm...please" she moans kissing deep into mouth. "Uh uh" I tease pulling away from her slightly "you gotta say it first... or daddy's not gonna fuck you" I smirk kissing her continuing teasing her a little more knowing I have complete control of her body right now, I start nibbling and sucking at her neck leaving little bruises, she moans in desperation  "please fuck daddy!" She moans and I stop what I'm doing an wink "ok" the take her hand leading her upstairs.

We get to the bedroom. And Immediately start tearing each other's clothes off. I Kiss her deep leading her onto the bed an start slowly kissing my way down her body. I get on my knees pulling her to the edge of the bed "daddy's gonna eat first" I whisper spreading her legs. She moans as I slide my tongue slowly on the inside of her folds, she so wet already. I moan tasting her delicious juices. The vibrations from my moans are driving her crazy.I start flicking my tongue agains her clit making her quiver an moan louder calling out my name. I stop an start slowly moving my way back up her body. Stoping at her breasts swirling my tongue slowly around her nipple before taking it whole my mouth sucking lightly teasing her even more. I feel her whole body shaking. I position my self then rest on the outside of her entrance. Staring into her eyes lusting back at me. wanting me and needing me "daddy's ready now" I breath trying to steady my breathing. I kiss her deeply entering her little by little watching her moan before finally filling her completely giving her want she wants and needs so badly.I begin thrusting gently watching her moan moving hips in sync with mine. I start going into her harder an deeper hitting her spot everything time picking up speed with each thrust. She digs her nails into my shoulder moaning my name quivering My cock starts swelling inside Of her getting ready to explode I try to hold it. Her walls are tensing up and she's shaking. I an feel her orgasm building fast "wait for me" I whisper in her ear then start speeding up pounding in and out of her I feel her orgasm building more and faster as she tenses and squirms trying to hold it . I squirm an tense up trying to hold on as long as I can "come.....now!" An on my command she screams out my name an we both release every thing we have as letting orgasms completely take over us. she pulls me into her kissing me deeply "thank you daddy" she pants kissing i groan loudly into her mouth,twitching inside of her squirting my hot liquids deep inside of her giving her everything last part of me.

I lay beside her pulling her onto my chest then kiss her softly "I love you" I whisper. She lays her head on my chest "I love you too"she whispers. We lay there for awhile before falling into a deep sleep.

********************************************