Obsession 41

Paige's POV

Michael has been working on a song 'thriller' he's been working really hard lately but still manages to make time for me and baby. We still have a month left but he's always worried he's gonna miss something so he insists I go to the studio with him.

I'm sat smiling in the directors seat watching him practice his routine with the other dancers. I love watching him rehearse, seeing him so focused making sure everything is perfect. After the song finishes everyone takes a break and he runs straight over and sits next to me. "How was it this time" he asks nervously. Smile giving him a quick kiss "it was amazing...as always" He sighs smiling, I love how passionate he is about his work he puts his heart and soul into everything he does. "Are you and the baby ok?" He ask rubbing my bump and the baby starts kicking "baby said yes" I giggle "it's been kicking a lot more lately, you sure your ok?" "Everything's fine, it's the music getting it all wild up" we start laughing he kisses my bump then kisses me and cups my face smiling "only 1 month left" he smiles excitedly. I smile back the same way "I can't wait! We finally get to meet our baby!" He wraps one arm around me rubbing my stomach with the other and sighs "what's wrong?" I look at him a little confused. He smiles still looking down rubbing my bump "I'm just imaging looking at you in the bed, cradling our son or daughter" I smile stroking his curls "well in just 4 weeks you will"

After a few more hours at the studio we finally set off home. We're half way home and I get a text from Janet "who's that?" Michael asks keeping his eyes on the road "it's Janet, she wants to know if I wanna go over to your mothers tomorrow to work on some wedding plans" "do you think that's a good idea?" I look at him confused "why wouldn't it be?" "The baby's been moving around all lately" I roll my eyes and giggle "that's what baby's do" we start pouting playfully "well I'm gonna miss you both all day" he take one hand of the wheel and  places it my bump "aww baby! we'll miss you too" the baby starts kicking again "this is gonna be one hyper child we have" Michael jokes.

Michael's POV

When we got home we decide to watch a movie and snuggle on the sofa but no matter what Paige can't get comfortable. "Are you sure your ok?" I ask looking at the uncomfortable look on Paige's face. "I'm fine" just the baby moving around". "Why don't you try laying down" She nods and I help up.

I help Paige upstairs to the bedroom "think this is gonna be a long night again" she sighs getting under the covers. "I'll go make you some warm milk and come straight back up" she nods smiling slightly I can see she's really uncomfortable. "I'll be right back" I kiss her then make my way downstairs.

The baby's been kicking like crazy for the past week and Paige has been so uncomfortable. I crush up some melatonin into Paige's milk again at take it up to her. "Still can't get comfy?" I ask going into the room "no" she groan "baby doesn't wanna let me sleep" "only 4 more weeks" I smile getting into bed "4 more weeks and our son or daughter will be here" she turns and smiles and we kiss for a moments "4 more weeks!" She smiles excitedly then finishes her drink we lay down and I wrap my arm around her, and start stroking her hair. Look over and smile watching her for a moment seeing her sleeping contently. I kiss her forehead then soon fall asleep myself.

********************************************