Obsession 48

*
We open the door and my mother is already finding things to complain about. "You took your time! I've been knocking" "so we heard!" Michael snaps letting her in. She ignores him and turns to me "I thought I'd stop by and see how's your getting on" she smiles walking into the kitchen. Michael rolls his eyes and goes upstairs to get Katria who now wailing.

While Michael's upstairs I make is all some coffee and sit talking to my mother "can I ask you something? And PLEASE. Tell me the truth" She looks at me worried "sure" she looks near the door to check Michael isn't listening then sighs "is everything ok with you? Because you can tell me" "everything's fine, why wouldn't it be?" I look at her confused and "it's just..." She purses her lips and sighs "Michael seems like a very angry person, every time I see him he's always annoyed about something"  I shake my head "Michael's fine, he's was just annoyed because you woke Katria that's all" she looks at me unconvinced "it not just that, even in the hospital while you were sleeping he wouldn't let anybody near you or the baby and....he seems to have a lot issue with control and his anger." I frown at her "what are you trying to say?" She pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath "has Michael been hitting you?" "NO HE HASNT!" I snap shocked she'd even think that. "You've l nothing to be ashamed off, it's not your fault" I look at her in complete shock as she continues "all the pieces fit! I was watching Jerry springer this morning and..." I cut her off "I you seriously thinking Michael's hit me based on something you saw on Jerry springer?" "Then why was he so angry because I turned up unexpectedly? What was he doing to you?" She folds her arms convinced she pieced it all together.

Before I can answer Michael walks in with Katria "I was having sex with her! And I was annoyed because you woke up our daughter with your excessive banging on my front door" she looks at us both then put her hands to her face embarrassed when she notices that Michael is only wearing his boxers an I'm wearing nothing but his T-shirt (which luckily covers my private areas) "oh my goodness" we both chuckle even though he made light of it I can clearly tell Michael is hurt by what she said. "I'm so sorry Michael I never should have accused you" Michael and I look at each other shocked at my mother admitting she wrong "Mrs Dawson, you have nothing to worry about, Paige and Katria our my world and I'd never do anything to harm either of them" she smiles "why don't I take the baby so you two can go get dressed" Michael hands her Katria and we both start heading out the door "oh and Michael?" She shouts him back "this doesn't mean if forgotten what you did in your studio" we both looked down blushing. Then go upstairs

"Oh my god in can't believe my mother actually just apologised to someone!" "Has hell frozen over?" We giggle closing our bedroom door. Michael pulls me in kissing me softly then breaks away smirking "do you think we have time to..." I cut him off  "I wish we did but..." I kiss him "we're gonna have to wait" he sighs and pulls me in so I can feel his erection against me "but I didn't get to eat" he pouts playfully rubbing himself against me.  "weeell...you'll just have to wait!" Smirk freeing myself from his grip "Randy's taking Katria tonight so you'll have me all to yourself" I wink and he pulls me back tightening his grip so I can't break away "mhm, your all mine tonight" I moan slightly as he begins nuzzling on my neck "I'm gonna make you scream" he kisses me deeply "I've missed hearing you scream my name" he groans rubbing his erection against me.