Obsession 46

**
I'm nursing Katria and Michael rushes into the room. "Sorry I took so long" he kisses me then kisses Katria on the forehead and sits down beside us "Have they been yet?" I giggle slightly trying not to disturb the baby "calm down! The doctors not been yet" he sighs. "I wish they'd hurry up" I roll my eyes "me too, hopefully we can get out of here soon". Even though she was ok after the birth, Katria was still really small and under weight because she was 4 weeks early and because of what happens to me during the birth the doctors wanted to keep us both so they could keep a check on us. We've been here a week now so hopefully we can go home soon. Michael has been here day and night. The only time he's gone home is to quickly shower, change and bring anything we need.

"You don't have to keep rushing back, it ok if you want to stay at home for awhile" he shakes his head "Im not leaving you any longer than I have to" he looks down smiling, talking to Katria "daddy's gonna stay right here until he can take you and mommy home"

after I finish nursing her Michael takes her from me "hopefully you'll be coming home today" he smiles cuddling her. I sit and smile watching the two of them together, Michael has been completely doting seen the moment he saw her.

**

Maria and Randy came to visit us at the hospital. The doctor has been yet and Maria has been pacing the floor getting more and more annoyed. "Why do they always have to leave us waiting like this, like we don't have anything better to do?" "Why don't you just sit down? The doctor will be here soon" Paige tries to calm her down "well it's not right! Leaving us waiting like this" I roll my eyes not saying a. "So, are you guys planning on having any more babies? Randy asks me trying to ignore Maria's constant complaining, I'm about to answer but Paige giggles cutting me off "I think pregnancy drama enough" "ACTUALLY" I interrupt her "we'll be trying for another one pretty soon" "I don't think so, not for a long time" she folds her arms playfully. "that's what you think, but first chance I get I'm getting you pregnant again" she giggles shaking her head. "So how long do you have to wait until you guys can....you know?" Maria frowns at him folding her arms. "I'm not sure" Paige answers I sit on the bed next her "well hopefully not to long" we smirk at each other "I gotta lot of plans for when I you home" I start kissing her and she giggle kissing me back. "Ewww, cover your eyes!" Randy says to Katria. Paige and I laugh and start making out as Randy puts his hand over the baby's eyes turning way. "They'll be none of that if you don't mind" Maria snaps pushing my shoulder slightly so I break away from Paige. Randy laughs under his breath "I don't think your granny needs to see another conception" Paige and I look purse our lips trying not to laugh as Maria flips out at Randy "have you no shame!!!that is no way to speak in the presence of a child" she takes Katria from Randy "such vulgar and disgusting things" she turns to us "an you two! Your parents now try acting like it instead of some kind of sex crazed animals!" We nod trying hard not to laugh. Randy giggles about to say something but she frowns staring at him so he smiles politely and nods "yes mam"

Eventually were saved when the doctor arrived "good news Mrs Jackson I think you and baby are finally well enough to go home today" "yes!" I smile punching the air. I've been waiting all week and now I can finally bring my family home. Maria and Randy start helping pack Paige and Katria's things together while the doctor goes over a few things with Paige and I. After he's done Maria starts "Now are you 100% sure their ready to go home doctor? You've done all the right tests?" I turn to Paige giggling while Maria gives the doctor a check list to make sure he didn't miss anything. "Are you ready to come Mrs Jackson?" I smile stroking the side of her face. "I can't wait!" We kiss for a moment then I break away "I'm gonna ask him" she looks at me confused "ask who what?" I grin kissing her again "don't! My mothers right there" Paige shakes her head smirking realising what I'm talking about. "How long till we can sex?" I yell across the room to the doctor. Paige looks away leaning into my shoulder embarrassed. "Michael!!" Maria snaps looking at me shocked "well I'd recommend waiting at least another two weeks" I kiss Paige on the neck and whisper in her ear "baby, did you hear that? he said a few days"

********************************************