Obsession 29

Michael POV

We're cuddling on the sofa for awhile then I realised "where's Randy?"

"didn't he go to the bathroom?" Paige looks up confused  "He's been up there a really long time," she says looking at the stairs confused for a moment then her eyes widen "I bet he's looking for his presents". I roll my eyes an laugh under my breath "come lets go get him"

"Randy, you better not be looking for presents up here" I giggle and we go straight to Paige's room because that's where they are but the room is empty. We try the bathroom but he's not there either. "Randy?" Paige calls out but he doesn't answer and we start looking in all the bedrooms getting a little worried.

We get to the last room an find him standing  near the bed. "There you are! Why didn't you answer us? I ask but he doesn't say anything or even look up "what are you doing is Laurie's room?" Paige then asks confused, but he still doesn't look up we walk over  unsure what's going on. He doesn't say anything but he has a large folder in his hand staring at it. "What's that?" Paige asks seeing his hands trembling and he doesn't answer her. "Can I see?" I ask walking over an taking it from him and he turns to me, not staying anything looking like he's seen a ghost.

I stand looking at the folder an begin shaking myself. "What is it?" Paige asks looking over confused. I look at her handing her the folder. She looks at it confused flipping through it fast trembling. There are pages and pages and pages about, conversation's her and Paige ever had and all her where about's. Every moves she's made was written down even the clothes she was wearing an perfume she used that day. There were pictures of what looked like screen shots from surveillance cameras around the house even from her car, the studio and underneath there was writing of every word, sound and moan that came from outside the studio we were working in an her bedroom. There was even pictures of her and me going in and out of my house an from outside looking in through the window details every move she made.

"What the fuck is this?" Paige says shaking. Still flipping through fast shaking. Randy an I start looking around the bedroom for anything else. I see a large box in the closet "oh my God!" I say under my breath looking inside. Paige an Randy run over and Paige puts her hand over her mouth shocked looking inside. There are pictures of her an Laurie and Paige sleeping with Laurie laying next to her smiling at the camera an kissing her while she's sleeping there was even hair strands in a clear bag which looked like Paige's and old toothbrushes of hers. Even photo copies of our baby scan picture "I'm calling the police" randy says quickly taking his phone out. Paige grabs hold of me an I pull her in tight an she starts sobbing and shaking, holding on to me tight.

The police finally arrive but Paige is still in shock still holding on to me, so Me and Randy explain everything showing them what we found. "Is there anywhere you can go where you'll be safe mam?" The officer asks and Paige nods still sobbing "she can stay with me" I answer "ok, what I need you all to do right now is go there an wait. Don't speak to anybody about this. if she tries to call you don't pick up. We can't let her know anything wrong" we all nod "we'll stay here till she gets back we don't wanna give her a chance to run" Paige pulls into me again sobbing "this can't be happening" I hold her tightly "it's ok, everything's gonna be ok, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you I swear," the officer smiles sympathetically "he's right, everything's gonna be ok, you all need to leave now. Just remember act natural don't let anybody suspect something's wrong ok? Just wait for us we'll contact you as soon as possible" we all nod an hurry leaving I drop Randy off first then I take Paige straight to my place