Obsession 51

Randy's POV

I stood shocked for a moment "how do you get in here?" I snap but don't get a reply just a blank motionless stare.

Michael walks downstairs and sees the two of us standing quiet looking at each other "WHAT THE FUCK OUR YOU DOING HERE!?" He shouts "came to take back what's mine, WHAT YOU STOLE FROM ME!!"

"Laurie?" Paige says confused  and slowly starts walking down the stairs "Paige! Baby!" Laurie starts smiling, walking towards her with open arms  "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She snaps shakily backing away from her "Paige.. It's me! Laurie" she smiles "She said stay away from her!" Michael snaps, standing in front of Paige. "This is all your fault!" She snaps back him "you! You brainwashed her she was never scared of me before you came along" she shouts "it's not his fault you turned psycho" I snap and she turns to me pouting sarcastically "awww, that wasn't very nice"

"Laurie, PLEASE just leave us alone" Paige says shakily on the verge of tears "Paige! I came back for you, I came to rescue you from him" she frowns pointing at Michael "rescue her from me?" Michael looks and her confused. She doesn't answer him and keeping her full attention on Paige. "Paige, come with me, it's ok your safe now" Laurie extends her hand. "She's not going anywhere" Michael snaps "why don't you let her speak for herself" she shouts "I not going anywhere with you" Paige holds Michael's hand intwining their fingers "I'm safe with Michael, NOW LEAVE"

Laurie starts pacing around shaking her Head "no, no, this shouldn't be this way. can't you see what he's doing? He's brainwashing you against me" I cut her off "you turned her against you not Michael YOU!" she turns to me shaking her head "no HE did this" she points and Michael then turns back to Paige "Paige he's not the man you think he is, he's controlling you, have any idea what he's done to you?" She looks at her confused "what the hell out you talking about?" Michael shakes his head confused and Laurie smirks "well...let's see you brainwashed her into loving you, you got In between us and ripped our friendship apart" Paige shakes her head "he didn't brainwash me into anything I love Michael and you tore us apart all by yourself" Laurie continues turning to Michael "why don't you tell Paige, the real reason you got her pregnant?" Michael doesn't say anything "or we could ask Randy" she points over at me "what our you talking about?" Paige ask getting even more confused. "He did it so you'd always be his, he told Randy the only reason he got you pregnant was so you could never leave him" Paige shrugs "I was already his, just like he was already mine"

"what about what he did you to you when your were pregnant?" Michael puts his head guiltily "he was drugging you! That's the reason your baby got sick, ask him" Michael turns to Paige "it wasn't like that...you weren't sleeping, you were scared because of what Laurie did and you were exhausted, I never would have done if I knew it would hurt you or ..." 

"I know" paige cuts him of "you knew?" He looks at her surprised "when I was in the hospital. I heard you in tell Randy" Laurie looks at her shocked "an you think that's ok?" Paige shakes her head "no it not ok, but he's already suffered enough for that and our baby didn't get sick because of him, she got sick because she was premature"

"how long have you been watching us?" I ask in disbelief and Laurie laughs "I haven't been watching ALL of you just her" she smiles "my beautiful, precious Paige"

"IM NOT YOUR ANYTHING!!! How many fucking times do you need this explaining!!"
Laurie sighs then nods calmly "I know, and I understand, he has you trapped, your his Wife now and he forced you to have his baby so you couldn't leave"  she frowns at Michael then turn back to Paige smiling "but don't worry, Im here free you from all of this" Laurie pulls out a gun from her pocket and goes to aim it at Michael, I quickly tried to take it from her but she shot me in the leg before I can get close enough.

After the gunshot the baby starts crying Laurie looks up toward the stairs smiling "Don't even think about it" Michael warns her, she stays looking towards the stairs smiling. "Laurie please stop this" Paige starts crying looking over at me "he's really hurt he needs a doctor" Laurie turns to Michael "why don't you go help you brother?" He looks at me guiltily still holding Paige's hand "Mike! Don't come to me stay with next to Paige" I groan holding my leg in pain. "You go help you brother and me and Paige will be on our way with our baby" Paige looks at her shocked "our baby? That's my daughter and Paige is my wife" Michael screams "your not taking them anywhere". Laurie just smirks at him and aiming straight at him "there MINE and I'm taking them back and if I have kill to do that then so be it"

***
Paige's POV

"And then what?" I ask walking closer to her "Paige what are you doing?" Michael looks at me confused. Trying to pull me back to him

"What happens after you kill him?"
Laurie smiles
"then we can finally be together"
"That's what you want? Michael dead an me to be with you"
"Of course Paige that's all I've ever wanted, that's how it should be, we can be happy you me and baby"
I shake my head at her "but I won't be happy, I'll be heartbroken, and I'll be thinking of Michael the whole time I'm with you, wishing I was here with him and hating you for taking him away from me."
The Katria's cries become louder, Laurie looks up toward the stairs and starts to become agitated. "her names Katria...she's so beautiful, and she has the most beautiful brown eyes just, like her father"
Laurie shakes her head "shes OUR baby! We can raise her together!"
Katria starts wailing
"Listen" Laurie shakes her head trying to ignore Katria's cried "LISTEN TO HER!!!" I scream "shes up there crying, shes crying her heart for her daddy and your just gonna take him away from her....do you really think this is gonna me happy? You think I'm just gonna leave the people I love to be with YOU! Your nothing to me. Your Just some sad pathetic loser who nobody wants, and I hate you For everything you've put me through" Michael extends his hand "Paige, please come back over to me" I take his hand and he pulls me into him. Laurie starts pacing up and down hysterically "Paige I know you didn't mean any of  that, you don't have to do this, you love me I know you do, tell him! Tell him it's me you love and me you really wanna be with not him" Laurie starts get more agitated pacing around screaming "PAIGE! DON'T DO THIS ME!!! DONT MAKE ME DO THIS!!! TELL HIM!!!" she screams and Michael cups my face  "I love you so much" I whisper shakily through my cries "I love you too" he kisses me softly the pulls me closer. I close my eyes and begin sobbing into his chest as

Then I hear Laurie pull the trigger....