Obsession 9

SHOW TIME!!!!

I'm waiting backstage an like everybody else i'm totally freaking out! Even though tonight show isn't live we still have to perform in front of an audience. I walk over to Laurie who hasn't said a word all day she always goes like this when she's nervous."You ok?" She looks at me but doesn't say anything "just relax! Your gonna be great"

"but what if I mess up or forget the moves or...." I cut her off putting my hands on her shoulders "your NOT gonna mess up! Your gonna be great!" She smiles at me looking a little more relaxed. "I'm sorry about what I said the other night" she looks down at the ground "forget about it we were all stressed that day" she looks up an smiles "so...we're ok?" I roll my eyes an smile "you think your getting rid of me that easy? Laurie we're besties it's gonna take more than that to get rid of me" we both giggle an I pull her in for a hug. And She looks her happy self again. She pulls away from me smiling "hey an after the show we got the after party, we can have a really catch up to make up for this week!" I nod giggling smiling then Michael walks over. "Paige can I speak with you for a second?" I nod an Laurie sits back down and goes into a mood. I walk off with Michael an he leads me into an empty dressing room.

He shuts the door an walks over "I know you'll do great tonight but just wanna wish you good look for anyway" he smiles an I crinkle my eyebrows giggle "thanks! You could have said that out there you know" he walks over closer "I know, but you friend keeps looking at me like she's gonna punch me" he smirks making me laugh "she's just nervous for tonight. We pull each other in for a friendly hug then we hear someone shout for us all to get it position. "SHOW TIME!!!" Michael says making my giggle we move back in for one last embrace then we leave.

As we're walking out of the room, we see Laurie an the others heading towards the stage she stares straight daggers at both of us and keeps walking. Michael an I raise our eyebrows an smirk at each other an shrug then I head off to the stage.