Obsession 45

**
I wake up in a dim room wondering where I am "Hey, sleepy" I turn and see Michael smiling, sitting next to me. "What happened?" "There's was some complications" he gets up wrapping his arms around me and kisses me "but your ok now" "w-what kind of com..." "Shhh" he cuts me off stroking the side of my face "don't worry about all that right now" he smiles kissing me again "your gonna be ok, that's all that matters" he whispers "what about?" I start sobbing "please tell me the baby's ok" "the baby's fine" he smiles. "Thank god!" I sigh in relief.

I sit up and Michael sits beside me on the bed holding me tight "Where is....he...or she? What did we have? Who does it look like?" He squints his eyes and purses his lips for a moment "I'm not sure what we have or what it looks like" I look at him confused "what do you mean not sure?" "I haven't seen it yet, We were supposed to meet our baby together" he rests his head on my chest and starts sobbing and I gently stroke the back of his head "I couldn't look at it every time I tried to look or get closer I just..i just couldn't do it" I wipe the tears from his face "it's ok" I reassure him lifting his head up kissing him softly.

The room is silent and We sit and hold each other for a moment then we hear the sound of our baby stirring. "I think someone else just woke up" Michael laughs under his breath as we both smile looking over to the crib at the end of the bed. "Our you ready to meet our baby?" I smile turning to him. He nods smiling back.

I sit up as Michael walks over to the crib. He looks down and sighs smiling coming back sitting next to me on the bed handing me our baby. "We have a daughter" he whispers smiling. I look down smiling, cradling her in my arms and start sobbing "she's beautiful" Michael strokes the top of her hair gently "just like her mother" I kiss him softly "I love you" I whisper "I love you too" he whispers back kissing me softly,then we both go silent looking down, smiling at beautiful daughter.

********************************************Michaels POV

Seeing my daughter for the first time was the most amazing feeling I've ever had in my life. And I'm so happy I got to share it with Paige. We can't help but sit and stare at her. "We need to give her a name" Paige smiles at me.
We sit an discus names for awhile, we both really want to name her after our mothers.

**
Paige's POV

We finally agree on a name and we hear a light tap on the door "hey! Can we come in" Janet whispers, we both nod and smile as everybody tiptoes over to see the baby. "She's so tiny and precious" Katherine beams stroking her tiny little fingers. "Have you thought of a name yet?" Marlon asks.  I smile as Michael answers him "well.. since we both wanted to name her after our on mothers but I originally wanted her to called Paige JR, but Paige thought it was stupid so....everybody meet...
Katria,Paige Jackson.

Our parents instantly start sobbing after we told them. "Nice to finally meet you Katria" Janet beams, holding her hand then whispers to her "I'm your favourite" we start giggling. Then we're interrupted by my mother. "am I ever gonna get to cuddle my grand baby!" before I can say anything Michael rolls his eyes an sighs smiling "of course you can" he takes Katria from me gently and hands her to my mother,"finally!" She smiles cradling her.

I look over and see Janet's hand bandaged up "What happened?" "Oh that! Don't worry about it sweetie" she smiles trying to brush it off. "You had it easy! She tried to kill me!" Randy says raising his eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" I look an see Michael giggling "you don't remember baby?" I shake my head confused "when I came in, you were screaming and had your hands around Randy's neck shaking him" "did I?" I asked shocked. He nods and starts laughing "yup! Real funny" Randy smirks folding his arms. Michael shrugs giggling "I did warn you not to piss her off". My mother snaps at Michael  "do you mind? There are precious ears listening" he puts his head down smirking "sorry mrs Dawson"

**
Michael's POV

Paige and I are lay cuddling on the hospital bed  watching everybody fussing over Katria "thank you" I smile stroking her hair, "for what?" She looks at me confused "marrying me, giving me a daughter, being mine, for loving me,for everything" she smiles stroking the back of my neck  "and thank you for giving me those same things" I kiss her softly and we continue to cuddle.

**
LaToya looks over and she Paige and Michael asleep on the hospital bed. "Hey guys I think it's time we all left the three of them to it" she whispers to everybody who are still cooing over the baby "but I've barley spend any time with my granddaughter....thanks to your brother!" Maria says to LaToya but she rolls her eyes not wanting another argument "Katria's sleeping now, and so is her mommy and daddy" she points over to the bed. "It's been a really long,stressful day for all three of them and they need their rest" Maria sighs rolling her eyes "fine! But I'm coming back first thing in the morning" Everybody whisper their goodbyes and leave quietly.

Janet's about to get into the car but stops and starts looking over at something. "Is everything ok?" Katherine asks trying to see what's she's looking at "I thought I saw someone" she mutters still looking, everybody gets out of the car and starts looking around "I don't see anything" Jermaine's says looking around confused "somebody's probably tipped off the press what happened with Paige and the baby just like they did at the courthouse" he frowns "I think it's disgusting snooping around trying to get gossip and pictures especially of a new born baby" Maria snaps " Jermaine nods "that's what they do Michael and Paige are the IT couple so the media our gonna be all over trying to get pictures of Katria" Maria shakes her head in disgust Jermaine puts his arm around her leading her back to the car "They'll be fine. Their bodyguards our right outside the door and I'll call an let them know what's going on so they can keep a look out.

********************************************