Obsession 25

Paige's POV

It's the Saturday night so I'm sitting backstage at the arena and we're all pretty nervous as always, except Maya she's been smirking all day which is kinda weird since any of us could be the one leaving the show tonight. I look over giggle watching Laurie an Tito kinda practicing their dance routine but mainly goofing around. I feel someone pull my arm I smile instantly recognising his touch. I turn round an see Michael "you ok?" I shake my head nervously "come on" he smiles leading me into the hall way. When we step into the hall way he pulls me in giving me a cuddle "your gonna be great" he smiles "but what.." He puts his finger to my lips "your gonna be great" he smiles. Pulling me back in for another cuddle. We're interrupted when we Joseph turns the corner we pull away but he sees us "I you fucking kidding me? How many times Have I told you two? He whispers running up to us. "Paige is just a little worried, so I brought her out here to calm down". He looks over at me concerned "the baby?" I shake my head an smile "baby's fine". "she's nervous about the show". Joseph laughs under his breath "Paige. Trust me you have nothing to worried about, just calm yourself then come back inside" I nod smiling an he walks off backstage.

Michael turns back to me "quit worrying, it not good for you or the baby, you'll do great just like every week" I sigh smiling putting my arms around his neck trying to calm my nerves "plus  I'll have you up there with me this week" "exactly. So quit worrying" we both look around quickly before leaning in to kiss before anyone saw us. Michael pulls away grinning "you wanna go make out till the show starts?" I shrug playfully "ok" we sneak off an see a janitors closest unlocked we're about to close the door when we see hear Randy behind us "what ya doin?" He grins at us. We both purse our lips trying not to laugh "nothing!" Michaels tells him. Randy folds his arms raising an eyebrow "nothing?" Before we can reply we hear Lizzy calling out "Randy? You out here?" He slams the door shut on us and we try not to laugh "yeah,I'll be back in second" we hear him tap on the door  whispering "you guys got 20 minutes, I'll come back let you know when the coast is clear" he both smile at each other an start making out. Then the door knocks again "No...eating!" Randy whispers making us both laugh. He still hasn't let that phone call go.

********************************************

Michaels POV

After the show we all head off to the mansion for the usual Saturday after show party  Lizzy was really upset she's out of the show and Randy's pretty bummed out too. But they got over it pretty quickly once the champagne started flowing. Since Paige can't drink I promised her that I wouldn't either. Since we got to the party I've barely been able to talk to Paige because Laurie has been stuck to her like a leech. She's been trying to convince Paige to drink but she told her she was taking anti bionics. Laurie does this every Saturday. As soon as I get close to Paige Laurie jumps in so I can't talk to her

I pull Randy to one side getting an idea, "what's up with you?" He asks seeing I'm getting pissed "I need you to do me a favour" he rolls his eyes an sighs "come on Mike I covered for you two earlier!" "But I haven't even told you what it is yet" he raises his eyebrows and folds his arms "All I wanna do is have a cuddle with my fiancée an unborn baby" "mmhm" he smirks "look, all you gotta do is get Laurie away from Paige so I can spend some time alone with her" he shrugs sticking his arms out to the side "how the fuck you want me to do that" I shrug "flirt with her!" He shakes his head in fear "no way! no gonna happen! I'm ain't touching that!" I roll my eyes "you don't have to touch her just flirt with her a little, look!" I point over to them Laurie is laughing hysterically trying to balance herself on Paige's shoulder and I can Paige is starting to get tired and annoyed. "Get a few more drinks down her an she'll be completely out of it!" He sighs "I don't know". "£100?" rolling his eyes in defeat", "fine, you know some couple are happy to just fuck once a day!" He mumbles and he sets of working on Laurie.

When Randy goes over to Laurie. It doesn't take him to long to distract her. As soon as her back is turned I go over and grab Paige. We check around to make sure nobody's looking then sneak off to her room. Once we get there we lay on the bed cuddling. "Love you" I whisper in her ear "I love too" she smiles an whispers back. We don't say anything after that we just lie there holding each other. We've been waiting for this moment all day. I look down an smile to myself, Paige is fast asleep on my chest, she's so content and happy. I lay there smiling, gently playing with her hair before falling asleep.