Obsession 31

Michael POV

We've only got one week left until the show finally ends and I can't wait! I can finally tell the world about me and Paige. The media our already suspecting something because Paige is 4 months pregnant now an even though she's been covered up in lose clothing during her performances she's starting to show a little.

Laurie's trail is coming up soon but I haven't told Paige yet, still not sure if I should tell her, she's been so excited an been working hard on her performance this week I don't wanna ruin it for her. I already know she's gonna win but I haven't told her that all I wanna do is make her happy an some secrets are better left unsaid.

We're working on her final song at home today because I want her to take a break from the studio. We decided Paige should sing 'this is a mans world' because it's the song she sang in her audition. We've been kinda been rehearsing but mainly goofing around and doing other stuff.

It's around lunch time so I go to fix us something to eat. I've been in there for 2 minuets before I feel Paige's arms wrap around my waist and start kissing my neck. "Hi baby" I smile not turning round, "mmm" she moans slightly she's been crazy horny all day (not that I'm complaining) "you miss daddy already!" Laugh under my breath turning round facing her to give her a kiss.

We start making out and Paige starts slowly reaching her hand down rubbing my erection before taking a firm grip and releasing me from my pants then starts pumping up and down the length of my shaft. I groan loudly kissing into her neck, leading her towards the table.before I can do anything else the phone starts ringing in the hallway. "Aww, times up!" I giggle she scrunched her face playfully sulking watching me adjust my self.

Paige follows me into the hall while I answers the phone. "Hey mike, how come you guys aren't at the studio?" "Oh,Hey Randy" Paige looks at me kind of annoyed. I smirk seeing how worked up an frustrated she getting "I'm gonna stay home with Paige today, she a little umm..hormonal" I look at Paige confused, she's standing with her arms folded, looking at me smirking but I continue talking to Randy "is she OK?" "Yeah, she's....Awww...fuck!!!" I moan looking down at Paige who's now on her knees and has latched her mouth onto my manhood. "What happened!" Randy asked confused. "nothing I um...dropped something" "oh ok...so how's Paige doing?" I looked down stroking a stray hair from near her face biting my lip watching Her, Shes sucking away on me like crazy moaning quietly to herself  "Paige is doing great!" She giggles and keeps going, the vibrations start to sent me over the edge. I smirk down the phone. Watching her, "Put her on the phone, I haven't spoke to her for awhile" I start to answer but Paige has started sucking even harder an faster making it really hard to concentrate or speak. "Paige...Mmmm...can't come to the phone right now......Mmmmm...she's...Uummmm...busy..ahhh fuck!" I groan not been able to talk anymore. "are you?....urgh!.. You sick fuckers! Randy yells giggling before hanging up.

Paige stands up wrapping her arms around me smirking "mmm..now... Where were we?" Without saying anything I lift her up pushing her against the closest wall. all she's wearing is my t-shirt so have easy access to her right now. She's completely soaked for me already. I Slide my fingers across inside of her folds "You need daddy to take care of you?"I smile. She moans tilting her head back as Slowing start entering her with ease.

********************************************

Paige's POV

Michael and I are in bed cuddling. I'm completely exhausted after the little fun we had in the hall way. I start falling asleep and Michael's phone starts ringing. His sits up to answer. "Can't this wait till tomorrow?" He sighs rubbing the bridge of his nose "fine I'm on my way" he hangs up an leans over to me "that was Joseph he's wants to go over some stuff for the show. I pout nodding. He kisses me stroking the hair from my face "will you be ok?" I sit up worried. Since what's happens with Laurie I'm always scared when I'm left alone "I'll be fine" he pulls me in seeing the worry in my face "I'm gonna lock everything an switched the cameras on ok" he's installed a lot more security in his house, even though he tries to hide it I can tell he's been worried just as much as me. "You try and get some sleep, call me if you get scared ok?" I smile nodding and he smiles back kissing me softly before getting dressed to go an meet Joseph.