Obsession 16

Paige's POV

It's now 8pm and we're finishing up in the studio a little earlier today usually, we normally finish up around 8:30 but Michael an I wanted to sneak in some make out time before we go. Since we didn't get much of that today. Michael is sitting on one of the couches with me on his lap an he breaks away from our making out. "I can't wait till Friday an I can finally get some time with you" Michael winks at me. "You've spend everyday with me" I giggle. "You know what I mean" He grabs my hips pulling me in harder as our tongues continue to battle. He breaks away again "you look so damn hot in this tight little skirt" he whispers in my ear grabbing my ass "thank you" I moan locking our lips again "there just one problem" he says into our kiss I pull away and smirk "and what's that?" He grins at me "it not hoisted up an your legs aren't over my shoulders" we stand on and he starts to slowly lift up my skirt. Then we hear a light knock on the door "Paige are you in their?" Laurie shouts . I sigh looking at Michael "I'll have to go" he pouts playfully "aww but I'm hungry" Laurie knocks louder an tries to open the door (which we remembered to lock) "Paige you in there?" "I'm coming" I shout back adjusting myself. "You'd be shouting that to me if you'd have let me eat" Michael smirks "next time"I laugh kissing him quickly "call me later?". he throws me a flirtatious wink as I open the door to Laurie.

"How come the doors locked?" She frowns. "I didn't realise it was, sorry" I turn an say goodbye to Michael then head off with Laurie. "OMG you'll never guess what happened, Maya through a huge bitch fit this morning an stormed out! Nobody knows what it was about but it was sooo awesome!" I stop an purse my lips looking at her "I think I do" "you do?" She widens her eyes, I nod "it's the melody she was supposed to be doing with the Jacksons" she looks at me anxiously an I leave her in suspense for a moment "Joseph told her that he was replacing her with me" a smile grows across her face just before she lets out a huge excited screen pulling in squeezing the life out of me "no way are you gonna be singing with the Jackson?" See says getting more excited I nod an she pulls me in again jumping around.

Me an Laurie get back to the house but the second I walk through the door Maya comes charging towards me, I throw my phone down as she tackles me to the ground screaming in my face "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!" Trying to hit me. I manage to headbutt her an roll her over I manage to get one quick punch in before everyone drags me off her I fall back a little an catch the table on the corner of my eye. Maya runs up stairs leaving me with everybody down stairs who's eyes are now all on me. The room is silent then I hear my phone ringing near the front door, David walks over an picks it up and answers it while everyone stands open mouthed at me then Chad speaks up "What the fuck was that?" I open my mouth to speak then realise David is talking to someone "I'm serious! Maya went psycho an flew at her then Paige went all Bruce lee style busting her up real good!" I run over an grab the phone an it had cut off. I didn't check the number to see who called because everyone was still staring at me waiting for an explanation. Laurie stands in front of me an starts explaining the whole thing.

Once everything calmed down I heard someone swing the front door open. I hear Michael's voice shouting me, I quickly realise that's who David was talking to on the phone. I go out into the hall an he runs over an cups my face "oh my god what did she do?" Michael asked "we just walking through the door an Maya started charging at her like a fucking hippo!" Laurie tell him. He look at my eye "are you ok? Did she do this to you?" "relax I'm fine, I fell back when these guys were pulling us apart" I point toward everyone. He looks over at the rest of them "where's Maya?" Brent start laughing "probably too scared to come out" he looks back at me an sigh "maybe it's best if you stay at mine tonight, keep you two apart" I smile an nod an he smiles back we're interrupted by David who is now oooing an whistling. "I have a guest room" Michael laughs. "Whatever, but don't tell Maya she'll go all bitch fit again." We both laugh. I quickly get some clothes and set off with Michael.