Obsession 19

Paige's POV

I finally get back to the house an Laurie comes running over hugging "finally your back! I've missed you so much" I pull her back laughing "I've only been gone one night". "And all day! You weren't at the studio today what happened?" I sigh "Janet suggests I didn't go there today with all the press about trying to find out what happened to Maya so I was rehearsing an Michael's" she looks at me concerned "he didn't try anything did he?" I still haven't told her about me and Michael after the way she acted last time she caught us I don't want to risk it happening again. I shake me head "no. We just rehearsed for the show that's it" she raises an eyebrow looking at me "are you sure?" I giggle trying to ease the tension "I'm sure, I told you what happened that night was a one time thing when we were drunk" she sighs smiling "well lucky for you I walked in an stopped you from making a huge mistake...anyway forget about all that lets order take out an have a movie night" I purse my lips smiling slightly "do you mind if we don't, I'm exhausted from rehearsing all day plus I gotta get an early start tomorrow" she nods smiling "no problem, you have two performances this week I completely understand" she hugs "you go get some rest" I smile and head to my room. It's only 9pm but after spending all night and all of today fucking Michael I'm completely exhausted. We're really gonna have to get stuck in to rehearsing tomorrow.

********************************************
Michael's POV

It's the day before the live show an everyone is working hard making sure everything is on point. We've been working on the melody with my brothers an Paige's solo all day so we haven't had anytime alone. She normally stays at my place the night before the show but since what happened the other night people will start getting suspicious if she stays out again. I can't wait till this show is over so we can finally go public about us.

We're half way through practicing the melody routine an everything is great until Paige suddenly goes really pale an runs out into the bathroom which is just next door. We all follow after her an I knock on the door "Paige?... our you ok in there?" She doesn't answer but in can hear her throwing up. I start thinking to myself realising that she hasn't had a period the whole time we've been together which has been over a month now. I smile to myself thinking she could be pregnant, We've had sex almost every day for over the month. And I've made sure I pushed deep inside of her every time I cum. An as far as know she's not on any birth control. I know Paige is only 19 an there's like 7 years between us but I know she's the one! An her being the mother to my child means she'll always be mine no matter what! "That'll be the nerves kicking in" Tito says disturbing me from my thought. she finally comes out looking confused as to why we're all standing right outside the door "everything ok?" I ask "I'm fine, just nerves" she smiles. Tito nudges me "told ya" I fake a smile but truth is I'm actually disappointed. I been trying to get her pregnant for over a month now an still nothing! Once Paige is feeling a little better we get back to work.

******************************************
Show night

Michael's POV

The show went great an Paige did amazing in both the melody and her solo. Most of the acts are kinda bummed that Brent is gone from the show except Maya who's looking pleased knowing she has a closer chance of winning. We're all going to the mansion tonight where the rest of the acts are staying. We always have a little party there after the show so I'm going home to change before I get there.

Paige's POV
The party has started An everyone is downstairs. I'm sat in the bathroom shaking. I've been getting sick a lot lately an now I'm late. I got a pregnancy test this morning but I've been to nervous to find out. I finally plucked up the courage to do the test after a few minutes I check to see the results. I stare shaking at the two very clear lines. I'm pregnant! Michael is going to be here anytime an I'm terrified about telling him. What if he breaks up with me? What if he thinks I've does this purposely to trap him? I'm only 19 how am I going to care for a baby by myself? All theses questions start spinning through my head then a knock at the door brings my back "Paige you ok in there?" I hear Laurie shout. Hide the test an go out to her "I'm fine" I fake a smile going down stairs with her trying to hide my true feelings.

I get down the stairs an see Michael looking around as soon as he sees me he comes straight over smiling "there you are!" His smile quickly turns to concern when he sees the look on my face "what's wrong?" "I- I need to speak to you" I stutter he nods confused and we go upstairs. I close my bedroom door. "Are you ok?" He asks again looking really worried. I take a deep breath "I'm pregnant" I blurt out. he stands silent looking at me for a moment pursing his lips and I stand nervous waiting for some kind of reaction from him. "Are you sure?". I nod nervously. he walks over pulling me in close to him an I see a smile forming on his face before kissing me softly. My nerves turn into relief I thought for sure he was going to leave me or in the least me mad. He breaks away from me slightly "we're having a baby?" He whispers smiling, gently stroking my stomach. I smile an nod then he pulls me back in hugging me softly. "Finally" I hear him sigh faintly. Confused I pull away slightly "what did you say?". He looks at me realising what he said "ummm" push him away. I feel myself burning up "did you?..did you do this on purpose? I frown. He doesn't answer. An I raise eyebrows waiting for his answer "yes" he finally answers

Shocked and angry, I run out of the room an he runs after me. I make it to the stairs An grabs my "Stop! Why are you getting mad?" He looks at me confused. "Get away from me!" I snap pulling my arm from him. I run down stairs an he carries on following me I start heading for the door an Marlon stops me in my tracks "you ok?" I look at him but don't say anything I'm so choked up right now all I can do is cry. I push past him an go outside.

Michael's POV
I chase after Paige trying to calm her down but she keeps running off. I finally catch up to her standing outside crying. "Please talk to me" a say slowly walking over. She crying but doesn't say anything. "I'm sorry I upset. I don't understand a moment ago you were happy, I was happy. So what's changed?" she looks at me angry "happy? Michael, just said you got me pregnant on purpose!" I put my arms on her shoulders "Paige I love you an I know you love me too. We tell each other everyday" she looks at me about to say something but my brothers an Janet come outside. "Um we're gonna go are you coming?" Janet asks sheepishly. Paige pushes me away an goes back inside. Everyone stares at me not really knowing what to say. I shake my head "I'm just gonna go home" I walk past them and leave

Paige's POV

I start heading to my room an Laurie stops me "what did he do to you?" She asks looking like she's ready to kill someone. My mind is going crazy right now and I don't have the energy to explain "Nothing, I just need to be alone" I go to my room an lock the door. Trying to make sense of what just happened.