<>2<>

Zayn was used to lonely nights.

Physically lonely, because Louis was gone, and emotionally lonely, because Louis was gone even when he was in bed next to him.

But the type of lonely nights Zayn hated the most were the ones where he was craving contact.

Where he just wanted to be fucked, and fucked good.

He was so sick of being in control, and was ready to submit.

He just needed someone to submit to.

It was almost eight in the evening, and Zayn was giving Niall his bath.

Tomorrow was Saturday, which meant it was Niall and Louis' day together.

It wasn't like Zayn didn't love his son, but he was looking forward to the break.

"Daddy," Niall began, looking at Zayn to make sure he was listening.

"Hm?" Zayn hummed, deciding he'd wait to wash Niall's hair.

"I wish you could come with papa and me tomorrow." Niall said, pushing a toy boat through his bath water.

"I know but it's your day, lad. It's papa's turn to have fun with you." Zayn said.

"Why can't we all have fun?" He asked, looking at Zayn.

"Because daddy needs a break." Zayn smiled, tapping Niall's nose.

"Let's get your hair washed." He said, getting the shampoo.

"Papa always gets me stuff when we go out. He buys me toys, and ice cream." Niall smiled.

Guilt will do that, Zayn thought as he massaged the shampoo into Niall's hair.

"Why don't you do that?" Niall asked.

"Because." Zayn said.

"Because why?" Niall asked, pushing his boat underwater.

"I'm different." Zayn said.

"Rinse." He added so Niall would tilt his head back.

"Daddy do I have to go to bed after my bath?" Niall asked.

"Nah." Zayn said, smiling as Niall cheered.

Zayn knew Niall would be asleep in thirty minutes anyway, so he decided to let Niall believe he was a big kid, getting to stay up and all.

"Can we watch a movie?" Niall asked, stepping out of the tub and into the towel in Zayn's arms.

Zayn wrapped him tightly like a little burrito, kissing his cheek. "Think you can stay awake?"

"Yeah." Niall grinned as Zayn hugged him and rested his chin on Niall's shoulder.

"I might fall asleep though." He mumbled.

"I'll make sure you don't." Niall assured him.

"Oh yeah?" Zayn grinned, tickling him.

The sound of Niall's giggling rang in Zayn's ears, warming his heart.

Niall managed to escape Zayn's arms, pulling the towel off of his body before he ran off, giggling.

Zayn grabbed the towel off the floor and hurried after the little naked boy, scooping Niall into his arms before he could make it down the stairs.

"Alright, let's calm down now and get in our pajamas, yeah?" Zayn asked, carrying Niall to his bedroom.

He helped Niall into his favorite light blue pajamas, carrying him downstairs to the lounge.