<>27<>

"You all packed lad?" Zayn asked as he saw Louis pull up in the driveway.

"Yeah." Niall replied, getting off of the couch with his backpack of toys on his back.

Harry stood up as well, and Niall turned to him.

"Bye Harry." Niall said, hugging his legs.

"Come here." Harry smiled, picking him up and giving him a loud kiss on the cheek.

"Have fun, okay? Be ready to tell me all about it." He told him.

Niall grinned at him. "Okay."

Harry put him down, and Zayn picked up the bag with Niall's clothes in it, opening the door before Louis could knock.

"Hi papa." Niall greeted him with a smile.

"Hey, how was school this week? Did you learn anything?" Louis smiled, ruffling Niall's hair.

"Yeah, Harry taught me how to push stuff under my bed so my room looks clean." Niall said proudly. "And he taught me how to catch better. I'm not scared of the ball anymore."

"Oh, he...taught you to push things under your bed?" Louis asked, looking at Harry.

Zayn looked at him as well, and Harry blushed, looking at Niall. "That was supposed to be our secret, remember?"

"Oh." Niall said, looking up at Zayn before looking over at Louis.

"Actually I didn't learn anything." He nodded, playing with his little fingers.

"Go get in the car." Louis chuckled at him.

Zayn handed Louis the bag, watching Niall get in the car before he looked Louis in the eyes.

"Don't you leave him with some stranger. Do you understand me?"

"Don't start with me. I came and picked him up, isn't that what you wanted?" Louis sighed.

"I want our son to be safe and happy. If anything happens to him-"

"I'm not an idiot, Zayn. I wouldn't leave our son with a stranger. I'm offended that you would even think I'd do such a thing." Louis said.

"Oh don't act like you're some kind of saint." Zayn scoffed.

"And for the record, while we're on the subject of strangers, I don't know if I want him around my son." Louis said, folding his arms and nodding towards Harry.

"What?" Harry laughed.

"Get out of here. Take your immature bullshit and leave." Zayn said.

"So I'm immature because I don't want a stranger playing with my son and acting like he's some kind of father figure to him?" Louis asked.

"I'm not talking about this with you." Zayn said, stepping back to slam the door in his face.

"Fine. We'll discuss it in court." Louis said.

Zayn opened his mouth to reply, but stopped at the sound of Niall's voice.

"Papa I can't get buckled!" He called.

Zayn's jaw clenched, he and Louis staring at each other a moment before Louis turned and walked away.

"Bye lad!" Zayn waved to his son.

"Bye daddy!" Niall waved back.

Zayn then turned and went inside, fighting not to slam the door.

"What the hell was that?" Harry asked.

"He's so petty. And he doesn't even make any fucking sense! That mountain of steroids he calls a boyfriend bought our son a bike and he wants to bitch because you played a bit of catch with him?" Zayn spat.