<>22<>

"Your son is really adorable." Harry said after he and Zayn put Niall to bed.

"Until something doesn't go his way." Zayn said, walking to his bedroom.

Harry smiled, following.

"So your husband is completely moved out now?" Harry asked, looking around the bedroom.

"Yeah. Now I have more closet space." Zayn said with a small smile, sitting on the bed.

"D'you need to talk about any of this?" Harry asked quietly, sitting next to him.

"No, I'm fine. The only part I'm struggling with is Niall, and sleeping alone. But...you're helping with both, so..." Zayn smiled at him.

Harry smiled as well, taking Zayn's hand in his. "I'm glad."

"Yeah." Zayn said softly, looking at his lips. "So how about that shower now, hm?"

Harry grinned. "Thought you'd never ask."

They both jumped up, Zayn getting a condom and the lube while Harry went for the door.

He waited for Zayn though, smiling and watching him hurry by.

He practically chased Zayn to the bathroom, and the two started pulling each other's clothes off as soon as the door closed behind them.

They shared hot kisses as they undressed each other, slowly moving towards the shower.

"Let go, I've got to turn the water on." Zayn chuckled, breaking their current kiss and trying to get Harry off of him.

Harry reluctantly let go, watching him bend over and turn the water on.

His skin looked so soft.

Which, it was, but the fact that it looked soft made it even better.

After the water warmed up and Zayn adjusted it, they got in together.

They kept eye contact while they let the water run down their bodies, slowly coming together and kissing passionately.

Zayn tangled his fingers in Harry's curls, blushing at the feeling of Harry licking past his parted lips.

Harry aggressively pushed Zayn back against the shower wall, kissing him deeply and gripping his hips.

Zayn moaned into his mouth, weakening in the knees.

Harry smiled out of their current kiss and began to kiss down Zayn's neck, moving down his chest as well.

Zayn swallowed hard as Harry licked over his nipple, gasping as Harry gracefully lowered himself to his knees.

"Harry-" Zayn tried to say, unable to continue speaking after Harry took his cock into his mouth.

"Fuck," Zayn breathed, letting his head fall back against the shower wall as he weakened even more, tugging on Harry's hair. "Feels so good."

Harry bobbed his head a few times before he leant back and playfully licked at the head of Zayn's cock, teasing him.

"Don't," He grunted, his eyes fluttering closed as Harry took all of him into his mouth.

"Harry." Zayn groaned, his eyes fluttering closed as he neared his orgasm.

He was so close, and Harry teasing him again with his tounge was what made him come.

Harry finished him off good, leaving sloppy kisses up Zayn's wet stomach as he slowly stood back up.

"How d'you want me to fuck you?" Harry asked into Zayn's ear, leaning against him and running his hands up Zayn's sides.

Zayn gripped Harry's biceps, breathing heavily and getting goosebumps regardless of the hot water.