<>32<>

"You're getting a house with him?" Ed frowned when Harry told him the news about a week later.

Harry nodded, smiling. "And...we have more news too."

"What, is he pregnant?" Ed asked skeptically.

Harry grinned, watching his jaw drop.

"Are you kidding? You're finally going to be a father?" Ed asked.

Harry nodded, chuckling. "What d'you mean finally?"

"Well you treated Stewart like a baby for ages, I knew one day you'd make a good father." He said.

"Thanks, mate." Harry smiled.

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?" Ed asked.

"No, we have a while to go before we know that." Harry said, drinking the tea Ed gave him earlier.

"Well, I know you want a girl." Ed smiled.

Harry shrugged. "I'm not so sure anymore. I mean spending so much time with Niall has made me want a son of my own. Not that I don't consider him my son, but you know what I mean."

Ed nodded. "Do you know which Zayn prefers?"

Harry shook his head. "I'd assume a girl though since he has Niall."

"What does Niall think about all of this?" Ed smiled.

"He doesn't even know we're moving yet. Speaking of, Zayn's probably getting dinner ready I should get going." Harry said, getting up.

"Well thanks for keeping Stewart and I in the loop." Ed told him.

Harry smiled at him. "Of course."

"I'll need to know where the new house is, obviously." Ed chose to throw in.

"Of course. When we find out where it is I'll let you know." Harry said, picking up his bag.

"Drive safe home to your wife and kid, yeah? Mr.family man?" Ed teased.

"Have fun with your obese cat." Harry said, going down the steps.

Ed chuckled. "I'll be putting him on a diet soon enough."

Stewart meowed loudly from the kitchen as if to protest.

"Bye!" Harry called, getting in the car.

Ed waved to him a moment before he turned and went back inside.

×
×
×

About a month later, after only looking at maybe three different houses, Zayn and Harry found the one.

Both of them could just feel that it was where they belonged.

Even Niall approved.

So, within a week they were moved in.

It was currently Friday night, and Zayn was standing by the window looking for Louis.

He gave him the new address earlier this week.

"Dinner is almost ready." Harry said, walking out of the kitchen with Niall clinging to his back like a little monkey.

"We're having spaghetti, daddy." Niall grinned.

"What's wrong, babe?" Harry asked, noticing the concerned look on Zayn's face.

"Just wondering about Louis. I guess  he got lost." Zayn said, having weird feeling that something was wrong.

"He usually doesn't come until later, Zayn. At least that's how it's been lately." Harry shrugged.

"I hope papa can find our new house. Our driveway is so long now." Niall said.

"Yeah, good for riding that bike up and down instead of riding it in the road, right?" Harry asked.

"Mhmm." Niall nodded.

"You're heavier than when I first met you." Harry frowned, walking over to the couch and trying to shake Niall off.

Niall giggled, holding on tight.

"Let go before my back breaks!" Harry laughed, shaking even more.

"No!" Niall almost screamed, laughing as well.

Zayn walked over and pulled him off of Harry, playfully tossing him onto the couch.

'Thanks." Harry smiled, standing up straight.

Niall rolled off of the couch, running over and hugging Harry's legs. "I wanna be tall again."

"Maybe one day." Harry said, patting Niall's head.

"Probably not." Zayn said quietly, making Harry laugh.

After the three of them had dinner, it was almost the time when Zayn usually gave Niall his bath and Louis still hadn't shown up.

"I'm going to call him." Zayn decided, getting up and going to stand out on the porch.

"You can call him in here." Harry said, noticing the way Zayn was patting at his pocket like he used to do before he'd go outside and smoke.

Harry had been watching him since they found out about the baby, and hadn't let him smoke since.

It'd been hard for both him and Zayn, but nobody had gotten hurt yet.

Zayn looked at Niall, giving Harry a knowing look.

It was as if he was saying he couldn't do it in front of Niall.

"Ni, daddy's going to call papa real quick and see if he got lost, okay?" Harry asked.

"Uh huh." Niall said, his eyes glued to the tv.

Harry looked at Zayn. "Come sit down and call him."

Zayn internally sighed, walking over and sitting back down.

He called Louis, waiting and waiting but getting no answer.

Now he had even more of a bad feeling.

"There's no reason why he shouldn't be answering unless something happened." Zayn said quietly.

"Is papa gonna come get me, daddy? I already packed my bag." Niall complained, tuned in now because his show was on commercial.

"I can't get a hold of him, babe. I don't know." Zayn said, looking at Harry.

"What're we going to do if he doesn't respond?" He asked.

"I could call Ed." Harry suggested. "He never does anything on the weekend and he loves kids. Plus, he doesn't live too far away anymore now that we've moved."

"Okay. We'll see." Zayn nodded.

×
×
×

"Babe stop worrying, I'll just call Ed tomorrow. He'd be glad to watch Niall, I promise." Harry said as he and Zayn got in bed that night.

Their new bed that Harry was practically in love with and couldn't wait to break in.

"I just have a bad feeling. You know?" Zayn asked, looking at him.

"Well, let me give you some good feelings in this nice big new bed." Harry smiled, moving on top of him.

"Harry...I'm not in the mood." Zayn complained, the smile on his face telling otherwise.

Harry smiled kissing his lips before he began to kiss down his body.

Zayn lifted his hands and rested them in Harry's curls, playing with them and chuckling when Harry kissed his stomach.

Harry began to tug Zayn's pajama pants down, leaving teasing kisses on his skin until Zayn's phone started ringing.

"That's probably him." Zayn said, nudging Harry off of him and getting out of bed.

Harry groaned, falling face down into the bed.

Zayn walked over and picked his phone up, seeing it was Louis calling.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, glancing back at Harry who was still groaning and pouting.

Zayn heard Louis sigh weakly.

"I lost the baby."