<>30<>

A/N: So this happened. Enjoy. x
-Z

×××××××××××××

"You have sweet dreams, okay?" Zayn asked, tucking Niall into bed.

"I'll try." Niall yawned.

Zayn kissed his head. "Goodnight. I love you."

"Love you too daddy." Niall said, hugging his stuffed cat.

Zayn smiled, turning his light out and leaving the room.

Harry was still in the shower, so Zayn went into the bedroom and got undressed.

He settled down in bed, waiting for Harry.

He took much too long in Zayn's opinion, eventually walking in the bedroom wearing nothing but a towel and a smirk.

"So, sex?" He asked, dropping the towel.

He had such a beautiful body.

"I see that it's been on your mind." Zayn said, glancing at Harry's cock.

"A little." Harry said quietly.

Zayn smiled, tossing the covers back and exposing his naked body. "C'mon." He said to Harry, who wasted no time getting in bed and on top of him.

Zayn reached down and gripped Harry's cock as they kissed, pumping his hand a few times before he let go and slid his hand up Harry's side.

Harry moaned, grinding down against Zayn and making him squirm.

"Shit, how long has it been?" Zayn asked, wondering why he felt like a horny teenager who had been waiting his whole life for sex.

"Too long." Harry said, kissing him again.

They shared kisses until their lips were swollen and all they could taste were each other.

Zayn still wanted more, chasing Harry's lips as he tried to lean back.

"I'm starting to hurt, I need you." Harry breathed, pulling away.

"Fine." Zayn said, just then realizing how much Harry's kisses had turned him on.

Harry reached over and dug through the drawer until he found the lube, quickly covering three fingers.

As he started to loosen Zayn up, Zayn released a loud moan, making Harry chuckle.

"If you wake Niall this'll all be over." He warned.

"Right." Zayn remembered, biting his lip to keep quiet.

Harry continued, loving the way Zayn's chest and face became flushed.

"You're so beautiful." Harry spoke his thoughts, watching Zayn's expression as he pushed the third finger in.

Zayn whined quietly, squirming again.

"I'm ready, just do it already. C'mon, I need you." Zayn huffed, about to go crazy.

Harry moved back up and kissed his lips gently. "I like you a lot, Zayn."

"I like you too. Now give me that lower body strength again. I want a full work out. Leave me weak." Zayn said hotly, Harry able to feel his breath on his lips.

And oh how it turned him on.

He kissed Zayn again, kissing down his neck and chest before he helped him into position.

"Ready?"

"Have been for a couple decades, now." Zayn complained lightly.

Harry licked his lips, easing into him and bottoming out in seconds.