<>14<>

"You want what?" Liam frowned.

"Full custody. What's wrong with that?" Louis asked, looking at him.

The two were sitting in Liam's kitchen, having a cup of coffee and chatting.

Just fifteen minutes earlier, Liam was pounding into Louis like it was their last day to have sex, and Louis was calling out his name so he couldn't hear his own guilty thoughts.

As soon as Louis dropped Niall off at school, he made his way to Liam's.

"Well...when you told me about the divorce I started thinking..." Liam trailed off, reaching across the table and taking Louis' hands in his.

"After the divorce is final, let's go away together. Let's...move to another city and start a new life together. Just you and me." Liam said.

"Liam, I have a child. I can't move anywhere." Louis chuckled.

"Not even in here with me?" Liam smiled.

Louis smiled slightly. "That could work. Zayn's keeping the house so I'll need somewhere to go."

"But what about the kid? Why can't Zayn take full custody? That way it can be just me and you." Liam said.

"I love my son, Liam. I can't just let Zayn have him all the time." Louis scoffed.

"Fine, do the weekend thing. I guess I can handle having the little guy around for two days." Liam shrugged.

"But if Niall stays with Zayn during the week who will get him from school? Who's going to watch him from after school until whenever Zayn decides to come home? It'd be better if Niall lived with me full time. Then Zayn can visit whenever he has the proper time to spend with Niall, instead of barely seeing him each morning for five days. He can't spend any time with him that way." Louis said.

"Maybe Zayn could switch shifts." Liam said.

Louis never thought about that.

Hopefully Zayn hadn't either.

Louis didn't want Zayn to find a solution, he wanted him to give up so he could have full custody.

×
×
×

"I don't think we should be here." Zayn said, cautiously looking around from the safety of the patrol car.

"Cops aren't friends in this neighborhood." He added.

"We're here for observation, Zayn. A special mission." Harry said, taking it all way too seriously and acting like a CIA agent.

At least, that's how Zayn felt.

"This store has been robbed every week for the past three weeks, and we're going to catch the criminals." Harry said.

They were parked in an alley across the street from the store with the car, and the car lights turned off.

It was around 10:30pm, and Zayn couldn't help but yawn.

"Well, if we get shot it'll feel better than fighting for custody." He muttered.

"What?" Harry asked, looking at him.

"Louis wants full custody of Niall. We've been to court three times already." Zayn complained.

"Well...where does everything stand now?" Harry asked.

"The next hearing decides it. I think they're tired of us." Zayn said.

"D'you think they'll give him full custody?" Harry asked.

"I hope not." Zayn said quietly,

"Do you want full custody?" Harry asked, looking at him.