Prologue

Just some information about the meaning of the novel.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS EXIST AND ARE JUST A PIGMENT OF SOCIETY'S PEOPLE.

The novel has been written in multiple voices; some in which the characters are educated and speak eloquently and others speak in a colloquial manner. The language shift has been integrated purposely; it adds idea and effect in relation to understanding the type of character portrayed.

The novel discusses Historical facts, allusions of all sorts, and more or less is threaded with the main values of Crime, Society; and Sydney Western lifestyle. Although the novel integrates and emphasises on the western part of Sydney this does not mean that readers or audiences will drift away from plot or relation to plot for that matter. The story is versatile and unique, it is written in the perspective of everyone. Every person reading this will find an aspect of themselves in this novel, thus, engagement with the audience is present. Values are upheld, classic novel techniques are present, but the morals and ideals are open to interpretation based on the readers understanding, implementation of a solution, and actually conclude on a judgement.

Characters can fit into all cultures, and all religions. It is the way you form your description of them which in turn allows you to perceive their characteristics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are categorised into different branches based on social status, class, race, culture, wealth, and education. As people strive forward, there are those that are dragged back. There are those who suffer and those who continually progress in life almost as if luck is on their side.

 Society.

so·ci·e·ty      [suh-sahy-i-tee]

noun

An organized group of persons associated together for religious, benevolent, cultural, scientific, political, patriotic, or other purposes.

The dictionary maybe a favoured text amongst literary scholars or even school students for that matter, it meanings are correct, its context is the opposite. Sure it may give a definition or two, but are the examples sufficient? Aren’t the mechanisms associated with the practises of these words and definitions not different to that in which you live. Society is a strong word, a place for different people to integrate, to mix, to work, to collaborate, one for many. It is a playground that consists of different dispositions and personalities. Distinguishable people based on the different tiers that may infuse to demonstrate human characteristics and trait.

 Birth from the waist signifies the “abnormal” birth of one, a figure of speech addressed to those who do things or act on instinct based on immoral or abstract ideas. We are all basically born from the waist, but our acts, personalities, and integration all differ and that’s what makes us unique.

       For the world to see into the eyes of Sydney suburbans.