Chapter 6

I slowly open my eyes to find myself in a dark room; it was morning but the light was blockaded by the heavy and thick set material of the roller curtains. I groan in pain my head pounding and my eye sight slowly recovering. I try to commemorate last night’s events putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Oh shit! That schizophrenic freak abducted me. He was nowhere to be seen and judging by the room I was in; the tupac posters adhesive to the walls, his familiar clothing style hung from the built-in wardrobe and the notorious and oh-so anti-fashionable sports hats we come to know as dry-fits were displayed in his cupboard. Yeap, I was sure as hell I was in Matthew’s room and sadly his bed. I pull the covers off me to find that I was still dressed in the clothing I wore to last night’s party. I attempt to get out of bed, only to be quickly rebounded quickly my back making contact with the edge of the bed. Shit! My right hand was tied to the top of the bed.

I put all my effort in trying to pull myself up but comes with no success, I was so drained of energy, I didn’t think I could walk. Looking at the door I see him standing there all masculine and tall, his shorts reached mid thigh and his white shirt was pressed tightly against his flesh revealing tone. I continue to stare at him as looks back, both of us speechless. He walks forward.

“Looks like someone was trying to escape”, he says mockingly.

I frown at him, “well obviously that’s what people do when they are kept against their own free will.”

“Well that’s what happens to people who do not follow instructions and go against my own wishes,” he says.

“What do you want from me,” I question him dryly.

“The same thing you want from me”, he replies back.

I look at him in disgust, “I don’t want anything from you, and I told you that from before”.

“I don’t think you meant it back there, I think you weren’t thinking straight and that you really didn’t know what you wanted, but I know what you want”.

“Really and what’s that?,” I ask.

He slowly approaches me and gradually squats, his face only inches away from mine.

“You want me,” he says. “You want to be with me just as I much as I want to be with you. Were people searching for needs and pleasures in life, when were together, the energy around us is weird, and certainly indestructible. In other words, you can’t take that feeling away from me, and since you’re the one who brings me that feeling you can’t be taken away from me. So to answer your next question on how long you intend to stay here with me, the answer is permanently, forever, eternally unless you follow what I say and our relationship develops then I may trust you, and then I may let you go just as long as you promise to be with me.”

“You are fucking sick”, I yell at him.

He turns his head to the side and smirks.

“You can’t keep me here for long, my school, my family and everyone else will know”, I tell him.

He laughs and turns his head staring into my eyes. “I told you I had contacts and that those contacts would run around the world one million times just to do their mate a favour. Do you know how easy it was to call your school principal on Friday morning and notify him of short notice of leave to visit mummy and daddy? Do you know how easy it was for my contacts to hack into your Facebook account this morning and share with all your friends your status about going overseas? See this is why people need to be friends with family members on Facebook, at least they could have stopped my plan. And even easier, how simple it was for me to contact your parents pretending to be you, texting them only to text you in case of emergencies since you had study to do. It was too easy mate; now you’re in here and everyone thinks you somewhere else. Do they really give a shit? No. Do your family really care if you speak to them? Off course not, they’re too busy making deals with business men in Dubai to care about their son who is being held against his wishes. Would they have even called you in the next three months, most likely not. So your left with an option; stay with me and live a happy life with me and I’ll give you your freedom just as long as you stay loyal to me. Simple! Forget about the world because it does not give two fucks about you. I do, and most importantly, I always will. You have nothing, you have nothing except me.”

I try to gulp the vile that rose in my throat, my heart beating at an eccentric rate, eyes becoming watery.

He slaps my thigh lightly, looking down as he continues to squat, he looks back up staring into my face. “So what do you say handsome?” he asks prudently.

I stare at him in anger, in rage, how could he do this to me , what made matters worse was that after all his done to me he still comes and endeavours to share something with me. However, the most important factor that brought me down was me. I believed everything he just told me verbatim, another let down was that I still had feelings for him and he knew that, that was the main thing he was going to hold against me for as long as I’m going to be kept here.

“Well answer”, he demands his smirk wiped of his face entirely.

I look down contemplating, then I gradually lift my head up, with that I spit in his face causing him to close his eyes and quickly wipe his face. Without notice his hand is up in the air and quickly is down to meet my face with a harsh slap the aftermath a painful sting and semi-swollen left cheek. I look back at him with my hand on my face.

“Don’t you every fucking do that you stupid cunt”, he yells he neck veins throbbing through his perfect skin.

I look at him in disgust, as he glares at me in anger, regret and maybe even sorrow. He is still squatting inhaling deep breaths.

“I..I’m sorry, I just get angry when...” he spurts out.

I try to get up put both my hand onto the edge of the bed pulling myself up, he places both his hands on my shoulders and stops me and pushing me back down. He grabs my face in his hands and squeezes at my jaw, my face an orange in his hand. “Please, I’m only doing this for you, I’d do anything for you, just please be good.”

I look at him blankly, tired, hungry, and thirsty. He looks at me compassionately and helps me up, well he dragged me up with full force entirely lifting my body weight on his own, me too tired to correspond. He places me into bed, slackening the material attached from the bed to my hand. He covers me. “I’ll be back soon with some food, it’s too early for you to be awake,” he says.

“What time is it?” I ask my voice akin to velvet.

“6”, he says in a husky voice,

Without notice my body shuts down and I’m in deep sleep.