Male!Hero!Reader x Mosquito Girl - Justice Kabuto's Adventures

You were a hero. The Rank 5 Hero A-Class, Justice Kabuto. You had supplanted the former holder of this rank, the Hero known as Heavy Tank Fundoshi after your quick rise to popularity.

You were popular with the people, what with your stylish armor designed after the distinguishable Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle, a strong sense of justice and a personality that made you quite popular with the people of the city you lived in.

On top of being stylish, your armor was practical. It was fairly lightweight and was very durable, being made of tough ceramic plates, kevlar and some technological components, including wings on the back that allowed you to fly and a strength-enhancing system of artificial muscles.

You hadn't designed it yourself, mind you. You were not that smart. Instead you had received it from your friend, who had designed and developed it to help you with your dream of becoming a hero and protecting the people of your city from the many threats that frequently arose. After finding the armor in a cardboard box left on your doorstep alongside a letter from him on your 26th birthday, he mysteriously disappeared and was not heard from again by you or anyone else. This powerful armor combined with your impressive physical condition had earned your high rank.

Your official rating was;

Ability Type: Physical, Stamina: 7, Intelligence: 6, Justice: 9, Endurance: 7, Power: 7, Popularity: 9, Effectiveness: 7, Fighting Ability: 8, with your total points being 60. 

So there you were, checking up on your armor, making sure it was in mint condition and ready for a fight. 

And as you dusted it off, a phonecall from the Hero Association rang from your phone. 

"(First) (Last), AKA Justice Kabuto speaking." you replied to the call. 

"Justice Kabuto, we require your help with a Demon-Class Mysterious Being that has appeared relatively close to your city!" the voice spoke. 

"Alright." you said, "Where to?" 

"I think you only need to look out of the window." the voice spoke. 

Before you could look out, however, you noticed a mosquito land on your forearm. 

You swatted it dead at a moment's notice. 

"Mosquitos. Ech." you mumbled as you turned to look out of your window. Some sort of a black orb floated around town. You supposed the only reason you hadn't noticed it was because you were preoccupied with playing a video game on your console. 

Then you noticed several more mosquitoes buzzing around. 

"Oh great." you muttered as you started looking for your bug spray. 

Then you looked outside, and saw that the black mass was in fact a huge swarm of mosquitoes.