Artoria Pendragon (Lancer) x Male!Reader

Were you expecting a sequel for the Artoria Pendragon (Saber) story? Well, Greencube gonna give it to ya either way.

Praise be to The Holy Lance Rhongomyniad, Bringer of the Royal Curves!

It had been some months now since you had met your servant, and fated significant other, Artoria Pendragon of the Saber Class.

That and discovering that you were in fact the reincarnation of a vastly powerful entity called the Soul of Cinder and the vessel for the First Flame, a source of endless magical energy. This status granted you physical power rivaling that of high-end Servants and similarly immense magical prowess, which was enhanced by the memories granted by the Soul of The Lords.

And apparently, your ancestor from whom you inherited your power, was a knight of Artoria back then, and someone she had a crush on.

But at the moment, the Holy Grail war had ended with your and Artoria's victory. You had not wished upon the Holy Grail, for she had told you of its corrupt nature. After that, you two had continued living together as a loving couple.

Most people would experience a problem with supplying their servants with mana, but you didn't. Your body simply exuded magical energy, Artoria only having to be close to you to be supplied with plenty of mana.

And recently, you had bought a wedding ring for her. What else would you do with her? She was your beloved after all, and someone who deserved this sort of joy.

Other than that, it had just been happy days with her, frequent cuddles, kisses and other intimate moments being a frequent experience.

Now, the small box with the wedding ring in it in your pocket, you were walking over to the kitchen to prepare a hearty meal for Artoria and yourself. You always made an extra-large serving just to make sure she would get enough as well.

Upon entering the kitchen, you found Artoria there in her casual clothes, but with the addition of an apron. When she noticed you, she smiled like usual.

"Ah, welcome back, my dearest." She said as she walked up to you to kiss you on the cheek.

"Always happy to be here." You said, "Now, how about we prepare lunch?"

"I was hoping you would say that." Artoria said as the two of you started cooking.

As you worked away at the ingredients, you chuckled to yourself over how easy it was to find the way to her heart was always easier with food.

Once done, you set the table and placed the different dishes of food down.

"All done!" You said as you waited for her to get to the kitchen table.

And once she came to the table, you even offered her a seat. A bit of good manners to reel her in for your surprise.

"Oh, always the gentleman, (First)." She said with a smile as she first shared an eskimo kiss with you before sitting down at the chair.

As you ate your meal at a fairly leisurely pace, you watched Artoria scarf the food down at a record pace.

After the meal, you took the dishes and put them in the dishwasher machine before walking back to the Blue Saber.

"Artoria, I have something to ask of you." You said as you dug the small box out of your pocket.

"Yes?" She asked as she turned to face you.

"Well, it's just that..." you said you got on one knee as you presented her the box.

Her face was suddenly bright red as you opened it, revealing a silver ring with a small, but brilliant deep blue gem on it.