Taokaka x Male!Reader - Sandwiches

Your past was a bit darker than others; your father was a scientist, meanwhile your mother was a surgeon. Your father was for the most part neglecting of you and your mother, and didn't spend much time with neither of you. After you were around 8 years old, your mother left your father, and married your stepfather. Thankfully, he was much nicer than your biological father, and supported you and your mother in all the possible ways. You grew up to be an average man, with decent looks, consisting of (Hair color) hair, (Eye color) eyes and an average build. You worked in an office, with a decent income, thanks to your hard work. 

One day, meanwhile your co-workers and boss had left for a cruise to relieve their nerves, you had stayed back at the office, although for a shorter time. You personally didn't care about mindless amounts of alcohol and intense partying, since it would only end up in some way regretful, mainly as a hangover accompanied by embarrassing pictures in any social media outlets. But now, around midday, you decided to sit down and eat one of your self-made sandwiches. However, just as you finished eating, you were interrupted by what sounded like a girl talking to you:

"Whatcha eatin'?" the unseen assailant said. You jumped on your seat, taken by surprise. Once you saw whom it was that was talking to you, you saw what seemed to be some sort of a cat-girl-thing wearing a hoodie of sorts. You didn't quite catch what was her deal, since her outfit was something you'd see in a Japanese children's animation.

"Uhh, a sandwich?" you replied, calming down. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I don't know," the odd girl replied, "I just thought if you could, y'know, share some of it with me?". What was she on about? You didn't know her, and you were more than just suspicious of her.

"Since when should I share a sandwich with someone I don't know?" you asked her, "And who and what are you anyways?"

"The name's Taokaka, but call me Tao!!" the girl replied to you. "And I'm a Kaka!". After hearing the term Kaka, you remembered. The Kaka were some sort of cat-people with superhuman physical capabilities. Even with this revelation, you were still mildly confused as of why was she here. And why would you give her you other sandwich?

"Right," you replied, "but I still don't know why I should give you my sandwich."

"'Cause I'm hungry, of course!" Tao replied. Now she was starting to get annoying. Because she was hungry? Why can't she get her own food? Once you finished thinking, you noticed that Taokaka had already rummaged your bag for your other sandwich, with the contents of your bag thrown all over the sidewalk, with her holding the sandwich in her mouth. Now, you were pissed off. She just comes in like nobody's business and steals your food for her own sake!

"Look at what you've done!" you yelled, "Look at this bloody mess!"

"Oh, don't worry about it," the catgirl replied, "it's not like your wallet will be stolen or anything!". As she finished her sentence, a kid around the age of 12 had already emptied your wallet from your cash. "Thanks a bunch, sucker!" the kid spat out, flipping you the bird before running off as fast as he could. You snapped. You launched into a sprint after the kid. Even with a notable distance between you and him, you still managed to catch him.

"How about I make it simple kid, just give me the money and that's it." you said, grabbing him from his shirt.