His leather jacket

Noah's POV:
He was asking too many questions. His small fragile body resting on his palm and his elbow was on the window frame. He wasn't as scared anymore. Maybe a little.
I didn't know why I was taking him to the party. I just feel like I need to take care of him, I guess I just wanted him there. Like as a friend.

When I pulled up Mayas driveway. I can hear the music from outside. He looked scared now.
"Can't I just stay in the car?" He was biting his nails bouncing his leg.
"No"
He looked at me
"Your not gonna make me give a cheesy speech are you?" I really don't want to.
He didn't say anything just looked at me.
"Are you?"
He kept looking.
"Ughhhh, finnneeee. Listen to me, your going to go in there and have a good ass time with your friends because I said so. And your not gonna get drunk. Don't think anything of this speech by the way, it is just out of pity"
He came out and followed me inside. As I suspected Maya was drunk. Clouse was too. I saw them making out in the corner. Mike came up to me.
"What's up, who's this?"
"Just Troye" I said.
He looked disappointed and walked away to sit on the sofa. There were many people here. A blond chic came up to me and was all over me. She touched my hair and complemented my scent. I told Troye to go find his friends. She took me up to the bedroom before I warned her that we weren't dating and this was a one-time thing. She agreed. I wasn't even drunk, this is going to be so fucking boring.
I was already In Maya's bedroom. I kissed her neck as she brushed my hair with her fingers. I took of my jacket and my shirt, she was giggling. I rolled her tank top off of her and took her shorts off, the rest was history.

30 minutes later. I was just laying there in bed. The girl has already left. I never figured out her name. But she definitely knew mine, she moaned it like crazy. Someone opened the door as I covered my body with the blanket. "Can we leave no-oh sorry" Troye closed the door.
I knew he would be freaking out right now. Embarrassed probably, and I got up to put some clothes on. If he wanted to leave, then we were leaving. Fuck the party.

But like.....no Homo, right? Vote!