Blue Ocean eyes

Troyes POV:
I minded my own business and tried to ignore them as much as possible. I looked around to find anything to eat because I was liter-figuratively starving. I looked in the pantry and took out two pop tarts. I was headed back upstairs before mom said, "Be polite and ask Noah if he wants some Troye"
I didn't want to ask him. Matter of fact I wanted him gone.
"Want some?" I said still in the kitchen. He turned to his side to face me across the place.

"Actually, yes. What flavor?" He's teasing
"Birthday cake" I replied clearly annoyed.
"What's with the sad face?" He mocked
I threw the bag at him and took one upstairs.
"RUDE!" he yelled before I left.

I sat on my bed crisscross and opened my laptop. I still had a project due. A few minutes later Sam walked in with no knock.
"Hey, I forgot something at campus and it's pretty important. Be right back. Oh yeah,and come downstairs with Noah or bring him up with you"
"But-
"Thanks!" He called running down the stairs. Ugh!
"NOAH!" I yelled for him.
"YEAH?" He called back
"COME UP HERE"
I heard his footsteps as he did.
"What? Miss me already?" I rolled my eyes in response.
"Sam says I can't leave you alone, but I have this assignment-
"Boring! Next?"
"What?" I said, somehow I knew exactly what he meant.
"I don't wanna do an assignment, what else can we do?"
"Ughhh! Fine, what do you wanna do?" I pushed my computer away as I turned to face him. He sat on the bed in front of me. I backed away. He frowned.
"Still scared of me?" he raised an eyebrow
I nodded shrugging.
"Why?! What's possibly so scary now? I joke around with you and come over to your house! Why are you still scared?"
That only managed to scare me more as I backed away a bit more and hit the backboard.
"I'm sorry" he continued after observing my reaction.
"I saw you in a fight today this morning, that looked scary! Remember I've never been at school before this and now I have one of the most feared people at my house! You just won't understand! Your life is like perfect, rich boy! You have everything you need right under your nose! Looks? Check. Friends? Check. Popularity? Check. Money?-

"Okay. I get it......you really think I got the looks?" He said sarcastically.
I hit him with my pillow. That made me blush. Then it hit me.
"What're you doing with me anyways? Don't want your friends to find out your hanging with the biggest "weirdo" "
"Forget them, fuck them"
"Is this some type of bet? What is this? Are you and your friends trying to get something out of me? Is this a joke so you can tell them what a total loser I am-
He leaned a bit close but then moved back fast.
"I........I gotta go" he said leaving in a hurry.
"No wait!"
He left. Did this prove that it IS just a joke? Wow. Great.

I looked back down at my computer but now I didn't wanna work. I wanted him to stay and I didn't want to be scared of him. It just happens. I hate him. I hate,HATE him. But I still wanted him here next to me because I knew that if something were to happen he'd be there. But what if this was a bet? People like him bully people like me.

I looked around my room. The walls were white and the floor was marble. I looked at the wall opposite my bed and there were a lot of posters, checkered.
First on the left side an ariana grande one, next to it in the middle a Billie Eillish one, then next to that was a Conan Gray one. Under that was a Tyler the Creator one, then a Melanie Martinez, then Frank Ocean, Then a Hayley Kiyoko one.
Under those was the last row, this one of shows; Stranger Things then Riverdale and finally an Elite one. I loved my posters. I turned around and faced the big rainbow flag pinned to the wall on top of my bed frame. I stared at it, I'm so gay.
I laughed to myself.