forever

Troyes POV:
I walked back into my room, confused. But I knew he was way more confused than I was. I've never been kissed by a boy before, though I have kissed one. That turned out as bad as it can be. He only told me he was straight after I kissed him.
This was way more than just a kiss, it was Noah who's done it. My brother came in the room and said
"What the fuck were you doing at Grays? I didn't wanna embarrass you and come get you but now, what happened? I told you he was trouble. Troye, I love you and I know your not about trouble, just because your in school now doesn't mean shit."
"Stop stalking me, Sam. Why do you care? And he's wayyy nicer than you think. He's just going through a lot and needed me."
"And how would you know, genius? Noah would have Never told you that, rather hang out with you."
"Why? Is it that weird that I have friends like him? Am I that much of a fucking joke to you?"
He was shocked. He'd never heard me curse. I never curse.
"Troye....thats not what I meant. I just care about you, and I don't want you to be hurt. I'm really sorry if I said that in the wrong way"
"Whatever" I mumbled
He came and sat next to me,
"Do you wanna go to a diner? Just us two? We can talk about whatever you want. And I'll pay"
"Well......that doesn't sound terrible" I chuckled
"If it makes up for what I said, I'm all in"

"Hi, how may I help you?"
"Can we have....two strawberry milkshakes and waffles with whipped cream. And what do you want Troye?"
"Um...bacon,eggs and toast please"
"So that will be; two milkshakes, strawberry and bacon,eggs and toast with waffles and whipped cream"
"Yeah"
"Perfect, coming right up"
She said as she left with our order.
"So, I just wanna know. No judgment....What was Noah doing at your room and vice versa? Not that's it's weird, it's weird that you talk about him to me now. Just two different worlds"
"Nothing. I just went to return something"
"Returning something for 20 minutes?"
"You counted?"
"I only counted because I wanted to go in there to see if he was bullying you, I was counting how long it would take for me to finally go in there."
"No, um....He just wanted me to stay a little"
"What did you give back,anyway?"
"Um......a......jacket"
" a jacket? Is that even English? Why did you have his jacket"
"Why all the questions?"
"Why all the lies? You never lie to me. And I'm scared that you don't want to tell me because he told you not to. Are you sure your okay?"
"I'm fine"
"That's all I need to know. Look if he's hurting you or making you lie or get in trouble-"
"He's not. He's not like my past."
"okay."