Holding his hand

Troyes POV:
Noah kissed back. We were just on his bed practically making out. He threw me under him and jumped on top of me. I let him. He ran his hand through my hair and took off my shirt. I followed to his. I stopped him quickly and warned not to go any farther or faster. He agreed. His hand were still going through my hair as he kissed my neck and down. He kissed every inch of my neck then down to my stomach and waist, then, stopped like I asked. He went back up and kissed me on the lips staying gentle and slow. A moan escaped my lips though I tried to hide it. Once one came out more did, he put his hand on my mouth warning me to stay quiet, I nodded.
(And yes, I get it, Troye is bottom)
Then he stopped and got off, putting his shirt back on. He layed down but this time looking at me and facing my direction.
"I really like you, Troye Lindmann"
"And I really like you, Nolan Gray"
I smiled at him and got closer, he put his arm around me and closed his eyes. I was getting tired too.

I woke up and Noah wasn't there, I didn't want to get out of bed so I went back to sleep. But then Noah came all dressed and ready,
"Wake up, Roy. School starts in 10" he came and gave me a good morning kiss.
"Ew your breath" I joked
"Hey! I just brushed my teeth!" He laughed. But then the worst thing happened.
Clouse barged in saying "ready for school?"
He looked at me and said: "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPINING"