coffee

Troyes POV:
It has been a day full of drama, and I'm going home to hopefully finish it.

I still had to walk home even after telling mom that the house was pretty far away and that I get really tired. We couldn't afford another car, even a used one. This year mom isn't working, so we barely have enough for rent,internet,etc...
When I finally got home I unlocked the door and plopped my key back in my backpack. I looked inside but no one seemed to be home. I threw my backpack on the couch and went straight to the kitchen (author: I really wanted to right "I went gay to the kitchen" but I changed my mind last second) and grabbed the last PopTart, it's what I usually have after school. I sat next to my backpack turning on Netflix on my computer. I clicked on Elite and continued watching. After a few minutes, no one came. I called my mom to ask where she was.
"Hi honey, we're at the Gray's house, Melody invited us. I thought you wouldn't want to come so I didn't bother calling you."
"You're right, I don't want to be there. Plus, I thought you said they were a bad influence?"
"Only he is,and she insisted"
"Okay well, bye"
"Bye"
I didn't know what to do now. I finished my homework and had nothing to do. I thought to myself, I still didn't know what Kevin was going to say, or why Noah was everywhere all of a sudden. I've never really thought about it but he wasn't the least attractive....he was actually the opposite of that. I mean, it's not like I'd date him anyway. He's like 100000000000000% straight. He's ALWAYS hooking up with someone. I saw a text that came from Maggie.
"Hey, wanna come over?" My phone read.
"Sure" I went to her house and the rest of the day was a blur.

Today was Saturday, July 5th. My birthday was in two days. Though I usually have no one to invite, im inviting Maggie and her group of friends. I already told her the day before while at her house. She insisted we wear matching colors, and I chose blue. My mom wasn't awake yet, nor was anyone else but I headed downstairs to fetch some breakfast. I poured a cup of coffee to drink with my waffles. After a lovely time of YouTube and breakfast my mom came downstairs to tell me that Mrs.Gray was going somewhere for work and needed a jacket, but the one she wanted was at our house.
"Can you pass by and give it to her?"
"No way! You do it"
"I'm too tired and have to get cleaning. You take it"
"Have someone else take it"
"Why?"
"Because...Noah"
"What? Do you like him?"
"What?! No! It's the opposite"
"Well, it's not like you'll be with him"
"Ughhhhhh.....fine!"
I grabbed the jacket out of her hand and changed into something other than Pajamas and took a jacket of my own. I walked across the street and knocked the door.
"Hey" Of course it's him.
Ugh great.
"Hey" I answered Noah who was laying on the door frame. WHY did he always look so good?
"Give this to your mom"
"No, you give it to her, she doesn't want to talk to me after, you know. The whole police thing with Kevin."
"Makes sense." He walked me in and closed the door. God here we go again.