Parents out of town

Troyes POV:
We talk for a while before I said.
"Why do you always leave when we talk?"
"I uh....I get scared"
"Of what? I'm supposed to be scared of you"
"Well, are you?"
"No. Not anymore. Are you?"
"I...I don't know."
"Well alr- ting I checked my phone
Samuel: where the hell r u guys?
In his car. Movie was boring
Samuel: we thought you went home so I drove Emily home. But then Noah's mom said you didn't come.
We'll be on our way.
I texted before telling Noah that we should go. When we got home my parents informed me that they and Sam were leaving town for a week.
"What? What about me?"
"Your staying with the Gray's. You and Noah have been getting along anyway"
"No! Mom! Why can't I go!"
"Because you can't miss out on school"
"What about Sam!"
"We're going for Sam. He got accepted into a great University and were going to see it and put things for his new dorm"
"Mom please!"
"I've made my decision" I rolled my eyes as mom and Noah's mom were on the phone talking and planning it. I went to my room and packed a backpack for a week. Today was Monday. Meaning we had school. Mom drove me to school today because she didn't go to work.
As soon as I got to my locker Maya came to me and said
"Listen faggot, stay the fuck away from Noah, yeah? He and you are not the same. Your weird and a faggot. He's the opposite. You can get lost and go slut yourself over some other boy. And never text him again. K?" She smiled at me in defeat and left.
I found it ironic that she said that when he was the one who kissed me. Clay and Mike both came to me during passing periods and said basically the same thing.
But Noah came to my locker after school.
"Hey Roy, Sam said to pick you up" he smiled at me
"Okay, let me just get my stuff"
Before I was done Maya came again
"Hey Noah. Wanna come over today?"
"Don't you have a boyfriend?"
"We broke up again" She frowned looking up at him.
How easy is she? She called a slut?
"Didn't you just get back together?"
"Stop talking about him, leave this loser and let's go"
Noah looked at me and said "What loser? I don't see one"
She looked angry and said "I don't know what the fuck has been wrong with you, but you best believe I'm gonna find out. Either from you or your faggot boyfriend" she walked away.

I stayed silent as I got my things and headed for his car.
When I got in I said,
"This car holds so many memories"
"Your right"
He dropped me off at my house which confused me because I thought I was staying with them. I had the key anyway and didn't wanna annoy him so I just went home. I stayed there until late at night where his mom called me and said that I should be at their house. She told me I was staying in Noah's room and that her and Mr.Gray were in the room next door if we needed anything. I grabbed both school and sleepover backpacks and headed for their door.