A fucked up family

Noah's POV:
I let him in before realizing I shouldn't have. The reason behind that was my parents, I can hear them screaming and yelling at eachother even though the door to their room was closed. It was awkward because it was obvious he pretended like he couldn't hear them. My little sister came down and said,
"What the fuck are they on about now?"
"First of all, Emily, watch your mouth. Second of all, as always, they're talking about how much of a disappointing me and dad are."
I definitely did not want him to hear any of that, he was standing awkwardly behind me. He looked cute in his dorky clothes, they were a bit too big for him.
Wait....did I just think that? Oh my god no, I didn't. I turned around to face him as if he heard my thoughts. He was still standing there holding mum's jacket.
"Your not mum, you can't tell me what to do" Emily continued
"Listen, I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to fuck up like mum or dad"
She smiled. I usually never sweet talk my sister. I haven't talked to her like that in years. Though having Troye standing behind me made me want to make it better.
"Oh yeah; why's he here?"
I turned to face him.
"Long story short, mum's jacket"
"I can...go if you want..." he said, his face turning red
"You know what, I'd rather you stay until mum leaves. She won't yell at me if you're here"
"She's gonna yell at you?"
"Of course."
"I really should go..."
"Please.....I Don't wanna be yelled at"
He looked down at his feet and sighed "fine" he nodded.
My sister looked at him and whispered something in my ear. I looked at her and my eyes widened
"it won't be! I thought you didn't know! Don't say that again!"
I yelled back at her and managed to scare both her and Troye. I looked down and my hand met my neck. "Sorry" I said not making eye contact with anyone.
They said nothing back but Emily rolled her eyes and took her car keys, next she was out the door.
"Lets go to my room" I told him as he followed.
We went up and he sat on my spinning chair next to my computer desk.
"So...were They really fighting about you?"
I got surprised, he usually never starts conversations as I am the one who does.
"Uh......yeah.....they.......do that alot.....I mean having their fights be about me. I'm probably the reason their going to get a divorce"
"They're getting a divorce?"
"They haven't mentioned it, but.....I'm Sure of it"
He threw my mum's jacket onto my bed. We talked for a while and I heard my mum coming up the stairs.
Her face went from angry to happy when she saw Troye.
"Troye! Hey!" She has never given me that look of appreciation
"Hey Mrs.Gray"
"Please, Melody. How's your day, how's mummy?"
"Were good thanks. I got a good mark on our new test"
"Amazing, congratulations! See Noah, you should be more like Troye. Wait...."
She said looking at the jacket on my bed.
"Noah I told you I was looking for that jacket and you had it the whole time,"
"No I- she cut me off
"Are you seriously hiding it? For what?"
"Mum listen- she cut me off once more
"You need to grow up! This is a child's behavior!"
"Mum-
"You need to stop acting like this"
"MUM!"
"Why are you yelling?!"
"BECAUSE YOURE NOT LISTINING TO ME! YOU NEVER LISTEN! YOUR TOO BUSY CHEATING WITH OTHER GUYS. DONT THINK I DONT KNOW. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHATS HAPPINING IN EMILYS LIFE NOR MINE! FUCK OFF!"

Thanks for reading. Vote?