SMUT CHAPTER(last one)

Please watch at your own risk. If you dont like sexual things please skip this one ;)

Both POV (it switches)

(Noah)
As soon as we entered the room I locked the door and threw him on his bed, which was surprisingly made. His posters were still hanging. I looked back to face him,
"I missed you" I said with the most genuine voice.
"I missed you too" he replied.

To reassure I asked "are you sure your ready?" I knew how to have sex...just not.... gay sex. I may have watched a couple videos and copied them here...
But he won't know that...I hope..

I started off slow, kissing his lips and his neck until there was nowhere else. I slowely lifted his shirt off his torso and threw it onto the floor. Then kissed him from his neck down. Soft moans escaped his lips. Music to my ears. I wanted more.

My fingeres made their way onto his nipple making him flinch, he made this face....its beautiful. I kept twirling my finger around it and moved my mouth to the other one. His facial expressions turned me on. I sucked and he started to make noises....moans...i loved them.

I took my own shirt off. I asked if he had condoms. His responce was too predictable. No.
"You can check my brothers room. Im sure he has some"
"Fine"
I knew that Sam left with Emily, so I did just that.
I snuck into his room. And opened every drawer to find two of the most important things. Both Condoms and lotion. Good enough?

I went back in and locked the door. Roy looked at me with big,round,innocent eyes. I wanted his innocence to stay, but I also wanted him. I took my pants off and took his too. He was confused on what to do.

"Im sure you watched gay porn"
He told me
"Dont blow my cover, babe"
"Babe?"
"Yeah?"
"No, im not calling you, I'm just surprised you said it"
I knew he was shocked but I didnt say anything. Scars on his face were still visable but very faint. I never knew the story. I didn't wanna ruin the mood by asking, I'll save it for later.

Here is where it gets bad im-

I took off his boxers still kissing on his stomach and nipples causing tiny moans. I finally saw it. I kept looking for awhile and went to take off my own. I told him, though he knew it was coming. That this was gonna hurt like hell.

But I ran my fingers threw his hair to try and smooth it out. I went in with a one finger with lotion first. A grunt came out of his mouth. I felt bad. His face in distress made me cringe.
After awhile I slid in another this time not as bad. Still some grunts making my heart ache. And then another. I thought went easy.

(Troye)

I've never had this feeling before. It hurt. But I wanted it. I wanted to be on the bottom, and have my arms pinned to the bed. He knew that I loved being dominated. He went in slowely.

I felt a sharp burn first. But then it felt like something was stuck. When he started moving it started to feel better. And better and better. Louder moans came out my lips forcefully, though I tried to keep them contained. He came in my ear and said
"You like that?"
I was too weak to reply. He kept going.
"Say my name" he said again.
I did, repeating his name between heavy breathes and moans.
"Shhhh" he put a finger in my mouth.
"We never know when someone might come home" he said.

Then he hit something. A spot. A perfect spot that made me scream.
Thats when he smiled, he knew it. He brushed against it again and again and again. My eyes rolled back and closed. And I collapsed my back on the bed. He kept on going.

"Come back up, I wanna see your face when you have that look for me babydoll"
I stayed back, I couldnt move.
"Whats wrong? Why are you crying? Cant take it?"
His words made me more turned on.
"What? Not talking?"
He kept going and I kept moaning, I squeezed the sheets gripping onto them.
"Come on babydoll, say something...you like this?"
I couldnt talk
"Come on..tell me, tell me how much you like it"
"I...I.." I tried to start but couldnt finish
"You what? You like it? I know"

"Im....gonna...."
Before I finished he said
"Not yet. Keep it in"
I tried.
I pleaded for him to let me come. I repeating 'please' and 'I cant' and 'I need to' but he shook his head.

"You can last" he said to me.
I loved getting ordered and so I tried to wait.

"I...really can't...anymore"
"Spread out"
I did.
Until I couldnt hold it anymore and he finally said
"Come for me, slut"
And I came..

(Damn yall really read that? Better go bleach your eyes and take out a bible susen)
Yeehaw