broken

Troyes POV:
I felt the pain everywhere, it wouldn't stop. I was bleeding onto the white bathroom sink. I just wanted to text Noah but my phone was shattered. Then he walked in and I sat on the floor and he sat next to me calling an ambulance. I was bleeding on his shoulder. He was sitting there trying to help with tissue and water but before I knew it, I passed out.

Beeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeep
I can hear the beeping coming from what I think, is the hospital room. My eyes won't open. They were so tired.

"Can he hear me?" I heard Noah's voice. He stayed. I thought.
"I'm not sure. But he should wake up soon" a doctor answered him

"Roy, babe, I don't know what you can or can't hear. But I love you, you adorable bitch. I don't know what happened or how, but I know that when I find out who did this, I will ruin their lives. I know you have a pretty low self esteem, but hell, you managed to turn a straight guy Bi so you must be something. I've never cared about someone so much for them to leave this fast....so please.....please Wake up"
The worst part is that I can hear him, every word. I wanted to explain to him everything, but I couldn't. I was too weak. I couldn't even open my eyes to see him. I felt him come lay next to me on the hospital bed and he held my hand. But he got up before the doctors came.

The doctor came and asked a few questions, one of them being,
"Does he have a partner?"
"Yes"
"Do you know who it is?"
"Yes"
"A suspect of who did this can be a partner, so who is it?"
"Me, doctor" he said.
It went silent. I couldn't see but I was too sure the doctor was really shocked.
"Do you know who did this"
"No, but when I do I'll-
"Please, stay safe. Do you have any guess?"
"No, it can be anyone at school. He's not very liked. And for what? They're really missing out on something so amazing" I heard him say.
God, I love him more and more everyday...