If you're still looking, I miss you

Noah's POV:
Another morning. This one a bit worse than the others. They woke us up really early. I looked down and remembered I was wearing the disgusting outfit they had us wear. I smelled and wanted a shower. I was still in the cell, white walls, white floors, no windows. Hell.

A boy walked up to me, the only one with enough balls to talk to me,
"I believe in you. Help us out. Right now if I had the chance, I'd rather kill myself" he said, he was the one who reminded me of Troye. I hugged him, tight. And I said,
"You remind me of my boyfriend. Please stay strong. For me. Please. I'll get you out. I'll get you all out if it's the last thing I'll do." I hugged him tighter if possible and I felt tears on my shoulder.

Stop crying, you're going to make me cry.
I held him there until I felt him move. I looked him in the face, stay strong,I mouthed
He smiled, that was nice. How did he smile through that?
We got out for this thing called roll call. It's where they see if everyone's here.
After roll call the guard guy from last time called me in the same room we were in last time. He had a paper in his hand, he's writing information about me.
"Do you go to church?"
"No."
"Have you been in a heterosexual relationship?"
"Millions of times, actually......wait.....no. I've fucked them and made out with them but that's it, I've been on millions of dates with them but I don't do dating."
"Are you religious?"
"No."
"Great, now we can't even give you the bullshit Jesus talk"
"Bullshit?"

He looked at me, smiled and said,
"yeah, bullshit I don't even believe in it but if they you do then whatever." then looked back at his paper,
"Have you been in a same sex relationship?"
"No, but I've been on a date with a guy. I loved it. I wanna do it again"
He couldn't know I had a 'boyfriend' in case he did like me. I needed to get out. He was my out.

He looked at me one more time, gazing into my eyes. I had to make a move or Id get nowhere. I got up and kissed him, he let me. The whole time I was thinking, what the fuck am I doing?
He started kissing back. Then moved him away, "if you're horny now, try seeing me with a cigarette and a leather jacket" I said
"Shut up and kiss me" he said
This fucker thinks he's dominant, I am.
I kissed him back and said, "look the door" he got up and did.
"I'll do this and tell no one on one on behalf that, you have to sneak me out" he nodded
"Deal. I don't care it's not my company"
"And were not going all the way" he nodded again. Good.
I put my hand on his chest and slowly glided him down him on the table,
I realized he wasnt half ugly. He had light brown hair and light brown eyes.
I looked around to make sure there were no windows, none. I put my lips on his, I was close enough to where I can hear his heartbeat. He was very nervous. My lips went down to his neck a small moan came from him, I cringed. I pushed his head back by his hair to give my lips better access as I covered him in hickeys.
"Your....gonna....need....to cover.......that up" I said in between kisses.
Sliding his shirt off, my lips went lower. He kept moaning, I covered his mouth with my hand.
"God you're a slut for men, why do you work here?" I said, he didn't answer only managing to moan on my hand. I kissed him lower and lower, then back up to his neck. Holding on to his hair for most of the time. Then my lips met his once more, leaving his torso. "Open.....your....mouth" I mumbled as he did, I slid my tongue in his mouth but then got out really fast and backed away from him. He whined and looked confused.

"I....I can't do it"
"Pussy" he said rolling his eyes.
"Shut up, I told you not all the way. Now I did my part. You get me the fuck out of here"
"Fine, you barley did anything though"
"That's because I don't like you" he rolled his eyes. Throwing a paper on the table.
"Here is where the cafeteria is, it's where you eat. But there is a door here that will lead to the main office. Here is the key." He gave me a small silver key. "And then once youre there, there will be a guy sitting at the desk so figure out something for him yourself. Once you do that the front door will be to your left. You can leave"

I hope you guys are enjoying the story! And ew, it was cringe writing the kissing scene. I hope you cringed more than watching Emery bingham or Russianprincess01