put back together

Noahs POV:
I was starting to get really nervous when he didn't wake up the next day. I wanted him back. The doctors kept saying the same thing; he's fine, he'll wake up eventually.
I skipped school to be there for him in case he woke up.
He finally did. I heard him mumble something I couldn't understand and my head shot towards him.
"Roy, you're awake!"
"Noah, you're here?" he copied me sarcastically
I went to sit next to him,
"Of course I am" I wanted to ask so many things but I knew that will get him in the worst mood, so I saved that for later.
"Why did you stay? What about school?"
"Fuck school. You're more important."
He smiled at me and said,
"I like you too" He looked at him confused because be never started that. Then he realised id heard him. I smiled back at him. I now layed back next to him as he announced,
"You know I'm not wearing any underwear"
"Ewww" I joked with him
"I don't know how, I don't remember but all I'm wearing is this" he said showing me the soft cloth thats covering his body. This was the first time I'd seen something on him that was actually his size.
I got a lot of texts from my friends but ignored each one, I knew I'd have to make something up to why I did that and explain myself later. I didn't blame them for wanting an explanation, though. His parents called multiple times in the last two days, I mostly answered updating them, only having him talk here and there.

I went in for a kiss but he pushed me off, "not here!" He whispered shaking his head. "Why not?"
"What if someone walked in on us"
"They wont" this time he didn't back off, I kissed him. But the biggest mistake of my life, was that. Because the worst people who can find out walked in, mum and dad.