Chapter Twenty-Seven: Honestly? I Don't Know

Glass had lodged itself in the wall; they where his mothers wine glasses. Almost all of the teenagers where bleeding.

"They do do some weird shit," Tate muttered. Jordan laughed weakly. Footsteps pounded above them and Luther appeared, fists clenched and ready to fight. His face scrunched in confusion when he saw them.

"What–what exactly did you do?" Jordan said, voice faltering as he examined the damage done to his home.

"We, uh, tried to use my powers," Vanya said, her hands fluttering at her sides. "And it...got out of control."

"I'll say," Jordan said. "Are you using my CD player?"

"She controls sound waves," Diego said, finally stepping away from Ben. Ben appeared wide awake now, blanket clutched between his fingers.

"That's what it means?" Jordan scoffed. "Of course it does."

"Hey, uh, Jordie?" Klaus stepped forwards, smiling nervously. "Think you can help us clean it up?"

"No." Jordan shook his head. "We have to explain this to Tate."

"What? Why?" Allison blanched.

"We can't do that!" Luther said loudly, stomping down the steps. Diego stuck his leg out and Luther tripped; Klaus, Five, Ben, and Diego giggled.

"And why not?" Jordan crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes. Five tugged his ear.

"Because we don't know him!" Luther shouted.

"I know him!" Jordan yelled. "He's my best friend!"

"I don't have to know everything, I just want to know how you got here—and why," Tate said, shrinking into himself.

"No," Luther growled.

"Luther. He can know." Allison snapped. The hallway was deadly quiet—everyone watched on as Allison and Luther argued silently, eyes flashing.

Luther scoffed and disappeared. Allison huffed and turned to Tate, her eyes flashing.

"Sit your ass down, and we'll tell you," She said.

"Sit where?" Tate gestured to the destroyed living room and hallway. Allison sighed and so did Jordan.

"Kitchen?" Jordan suggested; Klaus paled and threw himself in the doorway to the living room, effectively blocking the route to the kitchen.

"Who needs a kitchen, right?" Klaus said chuckling nervous. "So overrated."

Jordan raised a suspicious eyebrow. "Klaus. What happened to my kitchen?"

"Nichts, Jordie!" Klaus's eyes where frantically searching the room for help, but all his subs longs where amused and Tate was just confused. "Here!" He shoved Jordan into Five.

"Klaus!" Five yelled as they both stumbled to the ground, ending up with Jordan propped over Five. They made eye contact, and their hearts sped up; the kiss was flashing behind eyes, making pulses speed up and sweat form.

Five resisted the urge to lean up and kiss Jordan by kneeing him in the crotch.

"Owwww!" Jordan gasped, rolling over and holding his stomach. Five flushed and leapt to his feet, scrambling away from Jordan.

"Why the fuck?" Jordan wheezed. Five flushed and Klaus giggled.

"Why don't we just go upstairs?" Allison suggested after a minute. Jordan reached up and grabbed Tate's arm, pulling himself to his feet.