Chapter Thirty-Five: What's This, What's This? Jordan's Bein A...

What's This, What's, Jordan's Bein A Silly Bitch! (To The Tune of "What's This" In The 'Nightmare Before Christmas')

[jordans house–tuesday afternoon]

"DO YOU want a change of clothes?" Jordan asked. Five looked down at his clothes—rust-colored blood stains, smears of peanut butter, general grime—and nodded.

"That would be great, actually," he said. Jordan smiled in relief and lead Five to his room.

Five moved and sat down on the bed, watching as Jordan dug through his closet.

"I don't know if I've got any pants that will fit you," Jordan said as he tossed out a few shirts. "But the shirts should work."

Five looked through them and decided on a plain black tee. When Jordan turned around, he was shirtless.

Jordan froze, his cheeks turning red. Five laughed and pulled the shirt on.

"Wow, Jordie," he teased. "I'm not that hot."

Jordan coughed and said, "I don't know about that."

Five looked taken aback, his cheeks tinged pink. He stammered, searching for words, and then smirked. "So you do find me hot?"

Jordan shrugged nonchalantly. "Maybe."

"Well, I find you pretty cute," Five said, teleporting to stand in front of Jordan (his honey-flecked eyes widened in adorable surprise), and he poked his cheek.

"I'm not cute, I'm manly," said Jordan, making a face. Five laughed lightly and settled his hands around Jordan's neck. Thoughts of Dolores started to trickle in.

Carefully, the two started to lean in, Jordan's eyes fluttering shut as their lips brushed.

This was what, their third time kissing? Five still couldn't get over how shy and timid Jordan seemed. That first kiss, he'd been rough and surprised and passionate; the second one had been softer, more cautious, but no less passionate.

This one? Five wasn't sure. But Dolores was forgotten, pushed to the back of his mind.

He pushed closer to Jordan, tongue darting out against the others lips. Jordan willingly opened his mouth, and Five slipped his tongue into his mouth. He could feel the chipped tooth.

Jordan's tongue moved hotly against his own, and the two stumbled backwards a bit. Jordan's hands where holding Five's waist, and his hands where entwining themselves in the soft black curls.

Five wondered how he had ever been afraid of this.

Jordan suddenly pulled back, panting heavily, and left little butterfly kisses against Five's jawline. If Jordan hadn't ever kissed anyone, then he was just fucking talented.

Jordan kissed his way back up, littering Five's face with them; a brush against his nose, his cheek, under his ear, next to his lips. Five, tired of it, grabbed him and pressed his lips against his.

They moved in sync for another few minutes. This time, Five pulled back, resting his forehead against Jordans.

"So..." Jordan whispered. "That was, uh, nice."