Chapter 104: Victorious Venture

‡‡‡

Renero entered the blinding white images of Minaleese's spiritual plain. He sprinted in Primalstasis, searching for her spirit, for her soul within her mind. The Chief abandoned his pride and called out to his soulmate.

"Bantii! Bantii! U'mtusa!" He begged her to help.

"Wa rasa man... you're ruining my concentration..." She hissed at him, saying he was making too much noise in Raraac.

Renero allowed his eyes to see the created world, revealing an ocean of nothing but pure snow. Snow on the ground, snow falling from the sky, snow in the water, everything was made of snow, except her.

"Amandla!" She chirped and shouted loudly.

The Bright Bantii, with her lean, lightweight muscles, long arms, long sprinting legs and curvy body, got into the sprinting stance of a cheetah on all fours. She went into Primalstasis. Her teeth sharpened, her hands and feet grew retractable claws.

Her amber eyes became glowing gold, pupiless. Her black tear line marks appeared on her face like a cheetah. Her fiery Amandla aura burned like a yellow sun. Venus burned the brightest in yellow amongst her planetary marks on her upper right arm.

Her spirit of light wore black kente robes of royalty made from silk and the darkness of the night sky. Her robes were tight, highlighting her bountiful bosom and bounteous bottom. The robes had yellow cheetah spots like sun discs. She wore her cheetah charm necklace, golden circular earrings and her golden tiara as Chieftess.

"Tlaya, tlaya, tlaya. Mon, mon, mon," Bantii chanted in the same way that Genesia mimicked.

"Tsek!" Bantii swore, flashing a bright grin. "Found you sissie!"

In a flash, the Chieftess exploded into a storming sun of accelerating light speed. Renero could see her, but to his eyes, all he saw was blurring flashes of yellow light running around the spiritual landscape in circles at a speed that had no equal on land. It was like Bantii was rotating Mama Earth herself like a spinning globe of good fortunes.

For nine minutes straight, Bantii outpaced and healed every last fabric of Minaleese's broken mind and shattered soul from her war with the Ice Queen in her roots. Her combination of purring, growling, hissing, chirping, stuttering and yelping sounds made the world quake and rumble like it would explode.

The spectacle of the Cheating Chieftess sprinting at full speed was a true sight to behold, like immortalised art that the Cocky Chief never got tired of seeing as he dropped to his knees at her brilliance. She always had this effect on him, always.

Bantii only had one weakness. Limited stamina. She was a Goddess when she ran, and a recovering Goddess when she didn't run. Her head remained stable and her glowing eyes were fixed on her target even as she was trapped in her racing motion.

In every era, her strong, lean muscles propelled Bantii forward, only forward as she chased after her beliefs of love and dreams of eternal summer and spring. Just like the present, in chasing after the nightmare of Minaleese's eternal ice.

Her race came to a close when her spiritual form could be made out. She caught her breath by panting heavily to regain her energy for thirty seconds. Then, she raised her voice.

"Òsun! Give me summer and spring!" Bantii shouted and crafted her deity of beauty and love.

Òsun appeared behind Bantii, draped in a yellow dress made from sunlight. Òsun's skin was lush and brown, shining with amber jewelry. She had morning stars for eyes and her hair was long, black and braided, flowing down to her feet while Bantii's braided hair flowed down to her back.