chapter two

ava's pov.

the rest of the week went by, no billie. i can honestly say i was relieved, but also disappointed. i don't know why i wanted to see her, she was rude as hell to me. i didn't even wanna talk to her, i just wanted to look at her. she scares the fuck out of me though, i don't have balls like my sister.

monday rolls around and marina is walking me to my first class, she's been up my ass since this billie thing.

"ava make sure you meet me after because i wanna take pictures in the bathroom of my new fit" says marina, with a huge grin, showing off her outfit. i laugh and nod.

"okay i will" and i then walk into my first period and go to my seat, still way in the back corner with no one next to me.

mrs.mahoney was going through a story and telling us about a paper we have to write, that was due on friday. i'm writing down my notes when i hear the door swing open and i smell a strong smell of weed mixed with a vanilla scent , i look up and see billie walking towards my empty seat. her hair was now a darker shade of blue, she was wearing a red sweatsuit with lots of big chains, with yet another bandana on her head. i immediately look away and continue on my notes until i feel a light tap on my thigh.

"how did you find my instagram miss ava dasilva?" she smirks. my cheeks turn pink and i look down.

"i-i don't know it just showed up on my explore page" i respond.

she looks at me with raised eyebrows and nodded and just went onto her phone.

i finally let a breath out in relief, thanking god she didn't snap on me again. i continued to do my notes when i felt my phone vibrate in between my thighs, i look at quickly and my eyes widen.

avadasilva: @billieeilish started following you!

i turn my head slightly to her, to see her already staring at me, smirking. i look down and start fiddling with my fingers.

"why can't you ever look at me directly ma?" she says while still staring at me.

"i d-don't know" is all i managed to say while finally looking up at her. i can't stop looking at her eyes, i turn my head in amazement, not realizing i was.

"you like what you see or something?" she asks, raising her eyebrows and smirking. i quickly snap out of it and look down again "you just have really pretty eyes" i say quietly.

she looks me up and down and licks her lips and goes to write something in her notebook. the bell rings and i'm beginning to get my stuff to get out of the classroom so i don't do something to piss her off, when she sticks something in my back pocket.

"meet me in the back of parking lot in your free period" she whispers in my ear and walks out the door to the crowd of people.

i walk through the hallway and find myself in the bathroom, i put my stuff down and open the note billie left in my pocket.

819-019-5432
bil
use it ma ;)

i gulp and stick the note in my pocket and start breathing irregularly and i feel myself shaking. i run to my bag to get my inhaler and put in my mouth and inhaling deeply.

i was soon interrupted by marina.

"ava quick i need just like two pictures- oh my god what's wrong? did you have an attack?" she drops her stuff and runs to me quickly.

"i'm fine i'm fine. i just got worked up with all the people in the middle, i'm okay" i held her hand reassuringly, knowing i was lying.

i don't know why billie made me so nervous. she went from hating me, then now wanting me to meet her in the back of her parking lot. was she setting me up? why did she even want to see me? i was so reluctant on going but for some reason, i knew i had to go. and i also knew, i could not tell adryana or marina. they'd flip out, especially marina.

after my little panic attack, i went and took a bunch of pictures of marina for her before my next class.

"all of these are ugly ava! i can't do this" she sighs.

"you are beyond beautiful girl shut up, for real." i shoved her.

she is seriously so pretty. i wish all the time i looked like her or my sister, they got all the pretty genes.

"whatever, i got to go, i'll see you during free?" marina asked with a smile.

"y-yeah" i say with a nod and begin to walk to my second class, knowing i was lying.

i felt awful lying to marina, i never do, but she can't know about this meet up with billie because she would have a heart attack and then call my sister. sometimes they treat me like i'm such a baby.

the next two classes and lunch seem to drag as i just wait to go with billie, marina would keep talking to me during lunch and my mind would just drift off to what billie wanted from me. i was not like any of those girls under instagram, they were beautiful big booty video vixen type girls and i'm just me. a 4'11 quiet girl with a shit ton of anxiety.

the bell rings and i snap out of my thoughts to marina clapping in my face,

"helllloooo?! ava! we got to go to library let's gooo" she laughs and points to the library.

shit, i forgot we walk together.

"yeah i know, i'm gonna go talk to nurse gillis real quick about my new anxiety meds and i'll meet you there, i'll be 5 minutes tops" i say trying to not act suspicious.

"oh okay, text me when you get to the library" she smiles and walks to the library.

good. now i can go.

okayyy so cliffhanger LMAOO i suck ik but i'm gonna post chapter three today anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️if you even got this far thank you a billion times!!
much love to you all !
- gabrielle 🧚🏼‍♀️